Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    I just took the required paper work (Quebec version) to our local detachment.. explained to them what they had to do.. Sign and date it gave it back to me for mailing.

They seemed puzzled by the whole process, but I'm far away from "Parthenais" and I like it that way.
    Funny how some police station seem to be unaware of this, others just don't charge and some (like mine) even have it printed out for you on the wall
    Should be an interesting question to have answered by the proper government department.

Edit: just sent an e-mail to the NFA and the RCMP see what they think. Will post what i receive hopefully soon

Update: also sent an E-mail to the FQT and to my surprise they actually called me within 5 minutes i was shocked loll. So this guy asked me questions the name of the police officer the number on the receipt i was given etc. and said he will call the RCMP and investigate cause to his knowledge there's not supposed to be any fee for this. So any ways he's supposed to call me back when he finds something. Also gave me his name and phone# .Hat's off FQT great service!
    Last edited by kobs; 07-12-2014 at 08:41 AM.

BANNED
    2nd update: According to the SQ there is no fee with the "in person deposit" form that you need in quebec to send your RPAL if you (like me) get asked for any amount, ask them politely where they got their memo lol

The guy i spoke with at the FQT said that he's waiting for an answer from the RCMP as to if i can get a refund for my $35 OR if it's left to the discretion of the police station to charge (hopefully not) cause it's a federal matter meaning if they do charge it's supposed to go to the RCMP who are NOT charging for that service. Being F**ed left and right in QC right?

I just hope these %$&^ mailed the forms at least
    Last edited by kobs; 07-18-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12