Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FIREClean now in stock.

CGN frequent flyer
    Your website says sold out...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Sorry, I've updated it now.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

could you give us a deal if we bought by the case?

Yeesh $9 an oz...not complaining about OST for the record, just trying to justify the purchase to myself.

May as well snag some magpul furniture....

Quote Originally Posted by Macs675 View Post
    Yeesh $9 an oz...not complaining about OST for the record, just trying to justify the purchase to myself.

May as well snag some magpul furniture....
    Yah, I'm kinda glad I'll be driving through Trenton on Saturday... may have to pick some up just to try it out, just to see how it compares to FrogLube.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Industry Expert
    As someone on my Facebook page said 'FIREclean is distilled from Unicorn tears ' !!!

It is impressive stuff - even my buddy Ken Hackathorn is a believer and that is saying ALOT as he is a very skeptical dude; even more than me !!!

Picked this up on Saturday, and I just finished putting about 500 rounds of good ol' dirty Norinco through my AR, cleaning report coming soon.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Amazing feedback from this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    As someone on my Facebook page said 'FIREclean is distilled from Unicorn tears ' !!!

It is impressive stuff - even my buddy Ken Hackathorn is a believer and that is saying ALOT as he is a very skeptical dude; even more than me !!!
    Picked up a bottle at the start of summer and used it on my Grand Power X-Calibur and Kimber 1911 .22 conversion. The Kimber needed frequent cleaning to run well but has not been cleaned since first application of FIREclean and is running better than it ever has. The X-Calibur has a rotating barrel and FIREclean has the viscosity that makes me comfortable that it will be an excellent lubricant for this pistol from my experience so far.

Needless to say I went back for another bottle to make sure I have a decent supply at hand. It is somewhat superfluous to add my recommendation for this product after LAV has but I do not hesitate to do so.

It's a toss up between Slipstream and FIREclean for the most useful lubricants on my bench.
    "Moral indignation is a technique used to endow the idiot with dignity" Marshall McLuhan, U of T.
    Yo Wendy, have you heard of McLuhan over at Ryerson?; or was that you he was refering to?
    يكون هناك
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

It really is good stuff :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast