Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer Range Day!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonbait View Post
    Might be a silly question.. Will guns be for sale at the event and if so will the CFO be attending for same day transfers?
    This is strictly a Range day, firearms will not be sold at the event. HOWEVER, special promotional pricing is available for attendees to special order SIG products at the range and have the orders filled later that week.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 06-24-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Expried Business Member
    Also so everyone is aware, this pass is good for the SIG day. Buying a pass does not get you access to use the public ranges with your own firearms. Day passes can be purchased at the front office.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Futter View Post

Got my confirmation...

BTW, is it only handguns or will there be long guns and carbines. Maybe stuff we could be getting in the future...

3 letters. P D X

My ducking fyslexia is at it again...

I meant to say "M P X"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Will the Sig 716 (or even the 516) be there?
    μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Regular
    Just got my range passes in the mail. I'm excited to go but a bit surprised and disappointed to find out that it is only good for 50 rounds of shooting. The poster reads "10 magazines of ammo to be shot through any SIG guns of your choice" so I assumed (as many people probably did) that that meant fully loaded magazines - not half loaded ones.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bandicoot View Post
    Just got my range passes in the mail. I'm excited to go but a bit surprised and disappointed to find out that it is only good for 50 rounds of shooting. The poster reads "10 magazines of ammo to be shot through any SIG guns of your choice" so I assumed (as many people probably did) that that meant fully loaded magazines - not half loaded ones.
    Same negative surprise here. I assumed 10 rounds magazine for handguns :-(

While the wording in the overview does not indeed specify a number of rounds per mag (might have been just 1). it feels kinda cheap from Wanstalls to try to save money on ammo when the purpose of the event is to sell +$1000 guns...

edit: though, there hasn't been any list of firearms that are going to be available, so it might only be semi-auto rifles, thus the limit to 5 :-(
    Last edited by MattRidge; 06-26-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Expried Business Member
    Not to fret CGNers!

Unfortunately our printers printed the wrong cards, before we knew pistols where coming! But they are! So The AR-15s will be 5 round mags, pistols their full 10 rounders, SSGs etc will be their standard mag capacities.

Also to note, the extra ammo available for purchase at the range will be sold at a discounted price. The ammo will have to be shot at the range through the SIG guns.

Now I have to get back to building these awesome shwag bags!

Cheers
    Wanstalls

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Not to fret CGNers!

Unfortunately our printers printed the wrong cards, before we knew pistols where coming! But they are! So The AR-15s will be 5 round mags, pistols their full 10 rounders, SSGs etc will be their standard mag capacities.

Also to note, the extra ammo available for purchase at the range will be sold at a discounted price. The ammo will have to be shot at the range through the SIG guns.

Cheers
    Wanstalls
    Thanks for the clarification !

CGN Regular
    That is great news! And the news of the option to buy extra ammo is even better news!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Not to fret CGNers!

Cheers
    Wanstalls

Once again my faith in humanity (or at least Wanstalls) is restored!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast