Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Canada Day SALE! 10% off plus Windham & NEA AR DEALS!

You'll need a membership at a range to get an long term ATT. The short term to get it to you is arranged by us.

You don't need to belong to a range to buy it, we just need to know what range you plan on joining one day.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by kai-wun View Post
    Aw man, I wish I had the $ to buy a Windham/DPMS AR15, but I will start with the S&W M&P15-22 + mags.
    .22lr is so much cheaper to shoot that it doesn't make sense not to. (... if I can find any)

This is actually going to be my first restricted firearm. I'll need a membership at a range to get an ATT, correct? Does this mean I will need to hold off on the purchase until I do so? Am I able to put down a deposit to secure the order (and grab that awesome discount)? Sorry ... such a newbie.

CGN Regular
    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by flashman; 07-02-2014 at 08:23 PM.

CGN Regular

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BCP View Post
    $756 for a Windham AR! It doesn't get much better than that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin048 View Post
    It is a Carbon Fibre AR. Go for the DPMS Oracle. $720 with discount
    That is incorrect. $756 is for the 7075 T6 forged aluminum alloy upper and lower receivers and superior chrome lined 4150 chrome moly barrel. Only $36 more than the DPMS, which comes with a 4140 chrome moly barrel without chrome lining. The carbon fiber Windham is $693 with this discount.

I knew I couldn't hold out... just picked up a bunch of #7.5 target load, you can't loose at $54/flat.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BCP View Post
    That is incorrect. $756 is for the 7075 T6 forged aluminum alloy upper and lower receivers and superior chrome lined 4150 chrome moly barrel. Only $36 more than the DPMS, which comes with a 4140 chrome moly barrel without chrome lining. The carbon fiber Windham is $693 with this discount.
    So then, choice is even easier. Go for the non chrome lined. You won't shoot out either barrel , no lining is more accurate unless you shoot corrosive .223
    Last edited by Chemist; 07-02-2014 at 08:21 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin048 View Post
    So then, choice is even easier. Go for the non chrome lined. You won't shoot out either barrel , no lining is more accurate unless you shoot corrosive .223
    Yeah, buy the carbon fiber Windham! It's tougher, lighter, and cheaper than the DPMS!
    Last edited by Chemist; 07-03-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234