Thread: Hey Diane or P Paul?

BANNED

Hey Diane or P Paul?

Update your website so its like Wanstalls or Wolverine supplies, so we can see exactly what ya got in stock and order it online. You have a lot of stuff that nobody knows you have as its not advertised. Like a great selection of premium hollow point defense ammo etc..

I shouldnt be the only guy profiting from this, thanks for the Speer gold dots btw.

Quote Originally Posted by GunGuy34 View Post
    Update your website so its like Wanstalls or Wolverine supplies, so we can see exactly what ya got in stock and order it online. You have a lot of stuff that nobody knows you have as its not advertised. Like a great selection of premium hollow point defense ammo etc..

I shouldnt be the only guy profiting from this, thanks for the Speer gold dots btw.

Already addressed in this thread:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-Their-Website
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Thanks.

The P is for Phil. Get your #### straight.
    "Pie can't compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it's a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody's drunk in the kitchen"

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    The P is for Phil. Get your #### straight.
    Whoa Amy - having a bad day?

Do you work at P&D? 3 out of your 4 posts have been about nothing else.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Do you work at P&D?
    Yes, it's the same Amy. I don't really go on CGN a lot only to check and see customer feedback (and of course to see if anyone says something about me, who wouldn't be curious) But, unfortunately due to personal reasons tomorrow will be my last day at P&D.
    "Pie can't compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it's a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody's drunk in the kitchen"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    Yes, it's the same Amy. I don't really go on CGN a lot only to check and see customer feedback (and of course to see if anyone says something about me, who wouldn't be curious) But, unfortunately due to personal reasons tomorrow will be my last day at P&D.
    And based on your customer service skills, as shown in the few posts you have made, your presence wont be missed on CGN. I'm sure they appreciate you slagging a recent customer on your second last day!

Quote Originally Posted by Algoguy View Post
    And based on your customer service skills, as shown in the few posts you have made, your presence wont be missed on CGN. I'm sure they appreciate you slagging a recent customer on your second last day!
    Sticks and stones my friend.
    I know for a fact several people have enjoyed the customer service I have given over the year that I have worked for P&D. I did not represent the company in anyway while posting that and chose to wait until my last few days to reply to the comment. That is your opinion which I will respect. Have a nice day