Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Asperger's and P.A.L Application

Quote Originally Posted by Rasp76 View Post
    Yea what grove said, it should be no problem, at least it wasn't for me, my doctor actually sorta laughed and asked me really?

Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
    15.#(1)#Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
    Bernie Rhodes knows. Don't Argue

Welcome back Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightly View Post
    Hi,

I am fairly knew to the firearms community, so new as I do not yet have a license, but I am on the waiting list for a CFSC in July.

I have one thing bothering me though, I have Asperger's Syndrome (ASD) a mild form of Autism.

I am well aware that on the application they ask about depression and threatening suicide and psychoactive medications which I have none of. However, I am not aware if they ask about neurological disorders.

so here are my questions:

1. Do they ask about neurological disorders, such as anything on the Autism Spectrum?

2. If someone answers that they do have something for example Asperger's, is that reason for automatic denial of an application, or what happens next?

3. If anyone who has anything on the Austim Spectrum or better yet Asperger's has been issued a license, could you please either reply that you have or private message me that you have, if that makes you more comfortable.

This is my only concern as I am a single 19 year old who has never been in a relationship and doesn't take any medications and who has no criminal record whatsoever.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    Welcome back Vader.
    You sell 7.62x39 ammo? Good to know, maybe I'll be able to give you some business someday.
    Last edited by Knightly; 06-29-2014 at 09:02 AM.

---Quote (Originally by lanis)---
    Welcome back Vader.
    ---End Quote---
    huh? whatever. By the looks of it, in a few months, I may need to buy some ammo form you.

================================================== =========

Nice edit Vader, but no cigar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234