Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolverines Canada Day Sale

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Could have a good sale on used sandbags, think of them as a portable tactical berm.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Only thing Canada Day is doing is making it take longer to ship my gun that was ordered last Monday, and was supposed to be shipped Friday, but probably was not, and will not be shipped till probably Wednesday, if not later, because of the flood, so probably it will be 3 weeks total. And the transfer was done in a day or 2. Lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We are patriotic, so that means we will be closed, allowing us all to celebrate Canada's birthday
    Speaking of which thank you very much for your military discount.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kschneider View Post
    Only thing Canada Day is doing is making it take longer to ship my gun that was ordered last Monday, and was supposed to be shipped Friday, but probably was not, and will not be shipped till probably Wednesday, if not later, because of the flood, so probably it will be 3 weeks total. And the transfer was done in a day or 2. Lol.
    Your pistol shipped on Friday. Send us an email at sales@wolverinesupplies.com attention Grumpy and I will email you your tracking number.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kschneider View Post
    What kind of pistol did you buy from them? I'm looking at getting an M&P22 off wolverine.

CGN Regular
    lol you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Your pistol shipped on Friday. Send us an email at sales@wolverinesupplies.com attention Grumpy and I will email you your tracking number.
    Thanks Grumpy. The only reason I was concerned was that if it did not come this week, I will be away the following week and then I don't know what would happen if I was not home. Perhaps they would hold it for me at my postal outlet. I will contact them and find out just in case. Hope all goes well for you with the flooding. I have friends affected by it, and am waiting to hear from them.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    What kind of pistol did you buy from them? I'm looking at getting an M&P22 off wolverine.
    I bought a SAM Thunderbolt Stainless. I have a SAM Omega 6 9mm from Wolverine a year ago, and I love it. Not one single FTF or FTE, not even while breaking it in. It has been wonderful, as have they to deal with. I bought my first handgun, a Ruger MKIII Target SS from them, and their service is excellent. This was my fault, as I should have waited till after my holiday to order. I had them install Hi Viz fiber optic sights on the Omega 6 before they shipped it, and they did an excellent job, it is dead on. Thanks again Wolverine for bringing in SAM's, especially at the new price. No matter what pistol you buy, you won't be disappointed with Wolverine Supplies.

It's going to be here this Friday. In Mississauga now. Thanks again Wolverine.

Got it Thursday. Thanks again, Grumpy, and Ryan as well. I love it.

Last edited by kschneider; 07-05-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast