Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: From Prophet ... To the range ... SA NM M1A....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I did no keep the target, this is just to demonstrate how i can figured fast if i am sub or over MOA, you guys should stop seeing some dishonesty in my shooting, i am a very honest person... JP.
    The rifle looks like a good shooter but why post nice groups a bit over an inch or maybe close to an inch and then claim sub MOA?
    Sure you can draw up the best groups you shot that you for some reason didn't photograph or keep but that makes no sense?
    If you are going to post and show and tell about your new rifle why throw out the best results?

Even if you did lose them somehow you could have just mentioned that you did have a few sub MOA groups and that you are confident that with the right load it will be sub MOA.

I enjoy your posts Carmel, but I understand the people that question you on your style and presentation of the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    just a heads up to guys who buy these big name m1a's from the states, JRA, LRB, SAI ect....... you do know that you fully and completely void the warranty by shooting reloads right?
    the superformance factory ammo shoots like crap in my "accurate rifles" , mod 70 7mm rm, steyer .308, Krieger barrelled m305, very erratic
    Does any gun manufacturer warranty catastrophic failures with reloaded ammo?
    Any other warranty issue other then a catastrophic failure....how would they know if reloads had ever been shot?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I am sorry Clay for those cheap comments on your site, this was just ment as a thank for bringing those nice rifles to us... JP.

I'm sure Clay appreciates your feedback and support Carmel no need to apologize to him....you could apologize too yourself though for posting sub moa claims above a picture of nice groups just over MOA.
    This small error on your part has derailed your thank you thread.

Happy Canada Day you Hossers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    just a heads up to guys who buy these big name m1a's from the states, JRA, LRB, SAI ect....... you do know that you fully and completely void the warranty by shooting reloads right?
    the superformance factory ammo shoots like crap in my "accurate rifles" , mod 70 7mm rm, steyer .308, Krieger barrelled m305, very erratic
    That's if you tell them you shot reloads.....
    How are they going to know the difference?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I'm sure Clay appreciates your feedback and support Carmel no need to apologize to him....you could apologize too yourself though for posting sub moa claims above a picture of nice groups just over MOA.
    This small error on your part has derailed your thank you thread.
    ^ I myself questioned this much earlier, and it went right over someone else's head.

oh well......
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

woaw, the in-house thread wreckers team at work again in full envy mode. if the view of nice rifle you can't afford is disturbing, maybe refraining from even looking make sens??

nice set up JP,for sure this rifle have plenty of potential left.

for sure a sub moa with a little thinking on a good recipe. this NM worth some tailored ammo. well benched some adapted ammo on hand, she's capable of 1.7-2 moa at 200 though i think you're out of reloading sincce awhile. on the other hand with some testing and various shelve samples some surprizes might pop up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    That's if you tell them you shot reloads.....
    How are they going to know the difference?
    they might not...... but when I see high end m1a's for sale in the ee from guys who have posted reloading for them..... I steer clear :D

If he just would have stated the obvious truth (1.5ish MOA, still excellent groups BTW!) this thread would not be nearly as entertaining. My favorite is the template.. I think I will make myself one big enough to cover any possible flyers. lol

Sweet rifle Caramel and really nice optic.

Don't ever stop being you!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast