Thread: Great service!

CGN Regular

Great service!

I visited Double Tap yesterday to pick up a ghost stinger, a few mag pouches and some length of fiber optic cable. I must say, excellent customer service from Josko! Josko was very welcoming and provided great service, answering all my questions and helping me out with a few recommendations for the gear I was picking up. I will definitely be returning to Double Tap when I'm in need of gear in the future, and wont hesitate to recommend them to fellow shooters who are looking for equipment.

Thank you for all the help!

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duuder View Post
    I visited Double Tap yesterday to pick up a ghost stinger, a few mag pouches and some length of fiber optic cable. I must say, excellent customer service from Josko! Josko was very welcoming and provided great service, answering all my questions and helping me out with a few recommendations for the gear I was picking up. I will definitely be returning to Double Tap when I'm in need of gear in the future, and wont hesitate to recommend them to fellow shooters who are looking for equipment.

Thank you for all the help!
    Thank you for your kind words...it was nice meeting you too...any time you have a question I would be more than happy to help out

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.