Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo is amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tch1717 View Post
    almost 4 weeks here (no firearms, just supplies)...still waiting. Bauness, i'm guessing you leave in Ontario or east coast. bu tlike I said, i'm sure it's just the shipping SNAFU...just too bad I fell into it !

Can parr seems to be dropping the ball lately, I ordered some ammo from another dealer a few months back and had my order within 3 days of leaving leaving their main terminal in Toronto, this time I am going on 8 days and still no package, 3 calls into can par. ..same old answer, "I will send a message to the carrier and call you right back". Only problem is they never call back, I hope they get their stuff together and get my next order from Can am to me in a timely fashion. Can am was very quick with processing and getting the stuff ready to go out the door, I will be dealing with Can am again, to bad the shipping company is dropping the ball.

i'm in quebec near ontario line and usually i get good service from canam but this time it's almost one month ago i placed an order asked twice to get refunded since they took the money on my credit card one month ago also...

I have ordered many times with them since last year. Never had a problem. Shipping is a bit slow at times but it is not that bad.

same here , CC was charged over 3 weeks ago, and have yet to receive a tracking number...oh well...eventually i geuss. this was my first time dealing with them also......
    Last edited by tch1717; 07-03-2014 at 09:01 AM.
    "scary assault rifles with 30mm assault clips firing 30 calibers a second"..WTF

RRGC V.P.

Quote Originally Posted by bauness View Post
    still waiting for my order placed first week of june
    Same here - placed the order first week of June.

The CanAmmmo guys seem like good fellows and offered a reasonable explanation for
    the delay; but, a full month for delivery has a high aggravation value. Just sayin'.
    Member: CSSA, NFA, CPC

agreed ! Canadaammo has had great comm's and offered a full explanation, but i hate dealing with Canpar, i've never had a good experience with them ! I bought a new AR a month ago and was waiting for my "supplies/accesories" to arrive before i shot it !....aggravation level on overload !

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
    Same here - placed the order first week of June.

The CanAmmmo guys seem like good fellows and offered a reasonable explanation for
    the delay; but, a full month for delivery has a high aggravation value. Just sayin'.

RRGC V.P.

Sadly I won't be ordering from them anytime soon.

I've got so much ammo stocked up right now I'm good for at least a year!

My neighbour just texted me that Canpar was just at my house and was about to leave, when she asked them if it was okay if she signed for it ! (lol), they said ok. Se said its a 40lb box and 2 smaller ones...., i didn't tell her what was in them !lol, maybe tonite when i get home, that and i'll have to buy her a beer !!lol

RRGC V.P.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    The same here : I got nothing but good things to say about Canada Ammo great stuff at a great prices + free shipping totally awesome!! The Canpar guys/ shipping company not ao much. My last order the box was smashed and half open. The tape held but the box was torn 3/4 along the edge ( lenght of box) happly nothing was missing from my order. This is not the first time this has happend ' twice before' . Nothing was damaged other tha the packages. Usually C,A it takes a week to prepare the order than a week of shipping to Quebec. The weight is killer but survivable . Its a buzz kill, when you get your long awaited package only to get it damaged and torn.

Quote Originally Posted by ESP View Post
    Can am is good people, and the 5% tax land fee shipping is a plus
    I didn't realize they were only charging for the gst. This is great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast