Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CanadaAmmo is amazing!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownCoat View Post
    I didn't realize they were only charging for the gst. This is great.
    Yep , makes it just that much better,, Saved me $45 on each of my norc .45 combos , that ain`t chicken feed!!
    Canpar is not the fastest but buzzmagoo your problem with the damages may be a local thing might want to complain to the local office!!
    Ammo needs more time as it has to go by ground transport! I am in the Halifax area and the quickest to get a crate across the country was 9 days and the average is 12-13! That is not bad! Like I said before the longest wait was for one of the combo kits and that was around 29 days, but when you sell 3000 ish units , not only do canam get backed up but the feds do too,, and canpar! We probably put half a dozen canpar guys off on sick leave just due to the crates of .45 acp going across the country!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

BANNED
    I Love My Ma ####in Grizzly....

love the new hardware and ammo !...the targets , magazine and AR pen where pretty cool as well !, thanks
    "scary assault rifles with 30mm assault clips firing 30 calibers a second"..WTF

RRGC V.P.

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    I ordered some ammo last year from canam. Took over a month to get to my door in bc. Otherwise great deal
    Triple bread rounds for the win

My order was double thumbs up, good price and shipping time was very respectable

Quote Originally Posted by eatredmeat157 View Post
    I ordered some ammo last year from canam. Took over a month to get to my door in bc. Otherwise great deal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123