Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo is amazing!!!

CanadaAmmo is amazing!!!

Hello,

I joined cgn several months ago and haven't posted anything yet but I felt I needed to put this out there. I have made a bunch of purchases with CanAm and have always been very happy with the service. I was about to buy some ammo and noticed that another website had it at a cheaper price, with a quick e mail and absolutely no hassle not only did CanAm match the price but because it was over $200 they shipped it for free. I received the ammo in roughly 2 weeks which was quicker than I expected, and to top it off it came with all the free stuff I would only expect from CanadaAmmo(magazine,pen and a pack of targets). Anyway just wanted to say thank you CanadaAmmo , as long as you guys are around I will continue giving you my business.

CGN Regular
    Yea ordered ammo from them 2 weeks ago they put that ammo on sale, quick email ended up with a credit, placed another order, i will order again again and again

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Nothing but great things to say about them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes for sure, of all the dealers on cgn, Canam is by far the best with the least amount of problems, best prices and contrary to what some would say, quick shipping! YEA YEA, I know the norc .45s took a while but for $500 for a 1911 .45 and 1000 rounds of ammo!! He sold around 3000 of them and mine was at my door within a month! I am waiting for 2 handguns from another dealer, who sold a couple hundred and I purchased june 11,, shipped today, so Canam wasn't that bad especially when you add in free shipping from Canam and I paid the shipping for the other!
    Not to say the other company is bad by any means but if you compare them! CANAM for the WIN!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

prices where great, comm's where great...hoping it's just Canpar !!
    "scary assault rifles with 30mm assault clips firing 30 calibers a second"..WTF

RRGC V.P.

I do a fair amount of business with these guys,,,, top notch service all the way!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Can am is good people, and the 5% tax land fee shipping is a plus
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

still waiting for my order placed first week of june

CGN frequent flyer crackerbarrel2's Avatar
    I found them great to deal with as well....

almost 4 weeks here (no firearms, just supplies)...still waiting. Bauness, i'm guessing you leave in Ontario or east coast. bu tlike I said, i'm sure it's just the shipping SNAFU...just too bad I fell into it !
    Last edited by tch1717; 07-02-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    "scary assault rifles with 30mm assault clips firing 30 calibers a second"..WTF

RRGC V.P.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast