Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Canada / Diemaco Civilian Market Rifles

Expried Business Member

Cool Colt Canada / Diemaco Civilian Market Rifles

As we've all heard, Colt Canada is now shipping civilian Diemaco firearms to the Canadian public at long last! Quality Canadian-made rifles with military history have always been desirable to us northern shooters and we're finally getting our wish! The SA20 rifle and SA15.7 carbine are shipping now from Diemaco to dealers so that we can finally get our mitts on genuine semi-auto versions of the C7A2 and C8A3 SFW. The whole gun is built to military spec except the happy switch -- we're getting real Diemaco cold hammer forged barrels, proper milspec padded stock kits, and the same quality control in production, so shooters will get their hands on rifles built true to those that have earned an incredible reputation with Canada, Norway, Sweden, Britain, Denmark, Holland, and others during combat operations in Rwanda, Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other hotspots around the world.

CLICK HERE FOR COLT CANADA SA20

CLICK HERE FOR COLT CANADA SA15.7

These rifles will arrive shortly here in July and will be transferred and shipped thereafter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    First in shazam!

Very nice!!! But a bit pricey, it's hard believing that these will be 600$ better then a Daniel Defence...but great that we are getting this great option!

Ps. Would be nice if it would have green furniture.
    Last edited by rally guy; 07-02-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Holy jumping Jebus

Why did Diemaco price these so high? I mean a Colt ar15a4 is only 1400 give or take Why are these a full 2000?

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman1377 View Post
    Holy jumping Jebus

Why did Diemaco price these so high? I mean a Colt ar15a4 is only 1400 give or take Why are these a full 2000?
    Canadian made and quality barrel
    Custom Canadian engraving
    Viola 2g

I am interested ... in the padded buttstock. Is it an additional item one can purchase?
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Priced way too high !
    No thanks
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    The price is high, but I bet the demand is also high, and supply is an unknown, so these will sell. I wouldn't mind one myself.

CGN Regular
    im considering buying one, i love the fact that it has a maple leaf on the side, and its made in Canada! got to support my country!

Wickedly overpriced in a market that is flooded with AR's already. There is nothing more than nostalgia that will lead people to purchase this. Somehow I doubt when compared to a Daniel Defense the difference in price tag is justifiable. Mind you, I will probably buy one haha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msnacks View Post
    im considering buying one, i love the fact that it has a maple leaf on the side, and its made in Canada! got to support my country!
    I have this on the side of my Canadian made AR receiver

And this on the other side

Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast