Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Colt Canada / Diemaco Civilian Market Rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    I don't understand the attraction here...gun looks terrible by today's standards and it's expensive

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Well to all the buyer's defence, it's not everyone that is fond with the mall ninga stuff

CGN Regular
    To all those bashing it as being overpriced, the Canadian made colt c7s and c8s were not just chosen by our own army, but are also the standard issue rifle for the Dutch and Danish, and used by British and Norwegian special forces. I think that says something for the quality. I mean as great as a Norinco AR15 is, i think we all understand that a Les Baer is going to be of higher quality and higher price. I'll venture a guess the same holds true for the c7, c8.

for a c7 or whatever weapon that colt makes the weapons cant jam under 40,000 rounds and i know this because my dad is a tool and die maker at Colt Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I was in EME. Any firearm can jam and this one is no exception.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

if the firearm jams under 40,000 rounds it goes back and they fix it

oh they will jam i think 2 to 3 rounds out of the 40,000 and if it jams more than 3 times it doesn't meet their spec

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'm taking field conditions and operator factors into account.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Lets face it in Canada the field conditions are a nice range, because that is all this rifle will see in this country. Those bitching about the price tag Diemaco is the Gold Standard for the AR-platform the barrels are particularly sought after. Even though there were no civilian sales some still showed up at competitions I've been at with Diemaco parts.
    Member;
    CCFR, CSSA, CPC, /G\
    NCR 1st Recon motto "The Last thing You Never See"

High price!
    Colt can ask what they want, it's up to us should we order. Enough competition out there.