Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dominion Arms Grizzly Shotgun - 12.5" - 12 ga w/Wood Stock and Forend

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    They did not sell well when we had them, maybe 20:1, so there is some reluctance on our part to invest in another run.
    As a suggestion, how about having a pre-order whereby customers pre-pay, or leave a deposit. That way you can reduce your exposure.

Thanks,
    Cal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Chinese wood has never impressed me. It's so easy to find some nice wood for an 870 or a good aftermarket synthetic stock that I'd prefer to buy a chinese gun with no furniture at a reduced price.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckon308 View Post

They look and feel 100 times better.
    What's pictured below the girzzly? If you don't mind posting a bit of info, not just the firearm but is that custom shell holder on the forend?

Thanks!

Hey stuckon308 ^^^^^^^^^?
    A proud member of:

I'm surprised they didn't sell as well as the synthetic stock. Looks better IMO... and you know the paranoia of the public who might catch a view of it at my campsite, the synthetic stock is frightening! The wood stock, oh that must be for bear defense or hunting. Oh well... I like the wood stock better anyway. Thanks Canada Ammo, got the single shot from you last year and wanted to step it up a level this time.
    Last edited by K-Roc; 07-05-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Ah so you could get a synthetic stock Grizzly... track down the 870 wood stock and swap it out eh? Seeing as how it is a 870 copy everything swaps easily?

Quote Originally Posted by Abunnah View Post
    What's pictured below the girzzly? If you don't mind posting a bit of info, not just the firearm but is that custom shell holder on the forend?

Thanks!
    It's a Thompson Center Encore single shot with a short barrel. No idea on the shell holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Chinese wood has never impressed me. It's so easy to find some nice wood for an 870 or a good aftermarket synthetic stock that I'd prefer to buy a chinese gun with no furniture at a reduced price.
    I sure would like to know where you're seeing these "so easy to find" wood stocks. I've been casually looking for over a year for something to go on my Norinco.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abunnah View Post

Thanks!
    Thompson Center Pro Hunter, 15" .223 barrel, overall length 30", shell holder on the front is made by Thompson Center as well. It was up in the EE but it looks like a deal has been struck. We'll see if he comes through.

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I sure would like to know where you're seeing these "so easy to find" wood stocks. I've been casually looking for over a year for something to go on my Norinco.
    If your Norinco is an 870 clone you should post a wanted to buy or do a search.
    I see 870 wood come up on the EE every other month and Ebay is also an option if you want to spread your search.
    You can also buy new stocks from several sources out of the US.

What are you looking for?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast