Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: non communication from seller

CGN Regular
    sometimes sellers wont respond to buyers with no feedback. Perhaps he has another offer on the table and is waiting to see if it pans out. Maybe he is out of town. I've actually had the same thing happen to me on here several times, Just keep looking and you find the same thing for as good or maybe even a better price.

Move on. You have lost nothing.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Lot's of sellers here will not deal with new members with 0 feedback
    Still no reason to be rude, just answer the guy and give whatever excuse you want for not dealing with him. I for one will never buy or sell anything here, it doesn't make me a thief or a bad person

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    And we all started with zero feed back at one time ....
    Time for the Op to maybe find another like firearm rather than dwell on his first experience on CGN.
    The firearms community goes in cycles, lots of friendly standup people and then the next is full of .... never mind, I
    may fit into that group from time to time.
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer saskgunowner101's Avatar
    Did you state "I'll take it, or I'll take it if such n such conditions or? After awhile a guy can smell a tire kicker or "placeholder". Also, I've had guys try to dictate the $$ terms. If I say emt only, don't tell me you'll take it, then tell me you deal with credit union, and I have to sign up for hyper wallet or whatever.
    Needing Husqvarna 77 chainsaw parts to bring a beast back from the dead...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kobs View Post
    Still no reason to be rude, just answer the guy and give whatever excuse you want for not dealing with him. I for one will never buy or sell anything here, it doesn't make me a thief or a bad person
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    And we all started with zero feed back at one time ....
    Time for the Op to maybe find another like firearm rather than dwell on his first experience on CGN.
    The firearms community goes in cycles, lots of friendly standup people and then the next is full of .... never mind, I
    may fit into that group from time to time.
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by saskgunowner101 View Post
    Did you state "I'll take it, or I'll take it if such n such conditions or? After awhile a guy can smell a tire kicker or "placeholder". Also, I've had guys try to dictate the $$ terms. If I say emt only, don't tell me you'll take it, then tell me you deal with credit union, and I have to sign up for hyper wallet or whatever.
    LOL
    Don't shoot the messenger
    I was just letting the new guy know how some people act here .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Maybe it is a simple matter his inbox is full and he just isn't getting your message. Hey if the seller gets the cash EMT and the persons PAL info, why would they care if the persons has no feedback Everyone had to start off with zero feedback and I can say there is a lot of really good people here who had zero feedback at one time.

You know you could always give him a negative feedback if is jerking you around. The only thing about that is if you serve it up be prepared you could receive.

Good luck my friend

I don't get the not selling to 0 feedback thing. I understand buying, but if you get the money before you ship, why does it matter? (Unless it's a PAL thing, which you can verify first anyway.)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    WELL.....I sure wouldn't be sending my personal info to a seller like that, especially seen as it seems more than one person is trying to buy and the add keeps getting bumped with no sale.
    someone fishing for PAL scans to use for nefarious purposes? this has happened in Ontario at least once by admission of the CFO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12