Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kryptek SolelyCanadian Holsters Now Available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I had a holster and mag pouch made for work, and I ended up using it pretty much every day over the other holsters I've collected and tried. Excellent fit, terrific finish, and communication back and forth while we figured what I needed and wanted was second to none. I recommend these holsters and mag pouches to anyone for work, competition, or even photos for in your parents basement for Internet forums.

Seeing the Kryptek patterns now, looks like I'll have to order more.

Any chance you'd be able to get your hands on the molds to do up a Steyr M9-A1 and the associated mags? I've been looking everywhere for a good holster for it.

Expired Business Member
    Comes down to if there are enough Steyr owners to justify picking up the M9 BlueGun (~$50 per gun) - can't justify buying a BlueGun for a single order.

If you can rope 4-5 Steyr owners for a special order I can get Solely to pick up the mold.

Or you can always send your gun in to Solely in Grand Forks BC - and we can do a 100% custom solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ctcs View Post
    Comes down to if there are enough Steyr owners to justify picking up the M9 BlueGun (~$50 per gun) - can't justify buying a BlueGun for a single order.

If you can rope 4-5 Steyr owners for a special order I can get Solely to pick up the mold.

Or you can always send your gun in to Solely in Grand Forks BC - and we can do a 100% custom solution.
    Oh! Well I'll just mail you my gun. That's easier for me. I'll email you shortly so we can work out my solution. Thanks.

heres couple examples of the Yeti, and another example of the typhon kryptek...

Last edited by rollie100; 08-31-2014 at 11:09 AM. Reason: added pic

Are these holsters lined? Anything to protect finish?
    I want one for my 226 scorpion but obviously dont want to show excessive holster wear...
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

CGN Regular
    Will your Beretta holster accommodate a brigadier slide?
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    I want one for my 226 scorpion but obviously dont want to show excessive holster wear...
    The holsters are sprayed on the inside with a silicon lube

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post

I have a sig 226 combat in FDE and even with the silicon spray they do wear your finish a little bit.
    for the first little while I had the colour from my holster transferring onto my guns finish, so don't expect you pistol to still be a safe queen after a few days at the range and a few hundred holstering's.

Can you guys make a holster for the Steyr L9-A1?