Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Kryptek SolelyCanadian Holsters Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    Are these holsters lined? Anything to protect finish?
    I want one for my 226 scorpion but obviously dont want to show excessive holster wear...
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    I have a sig 226 combat in FDE and even with the silicon spray they do wear your finish a little bit.
    for the first little while I had the colour from my holster transferring onto my guns finish, so don't expect you pistol to still be a safe queen after a few days at the range and a few hundred holstering's.
    Like CraigNConnor said, good luck keeping ANY finish perfect after several holster presentations.

P.S. Often times sprays/oils can make matters worse. Dirt can stick to them turning the inside of your holster into sandpaper.
    Last edited by 4n2t0; 09-28-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    Are these holsters lined? Anything to protect finish?
    I want one for my 226 scorpion but obviously dont want to show excessive holster wear...
    silicone lubricant is your best bet with retention holsters, and to keep the holster clean of debry mud/dirt etc.. However Any holster even lined one's and leather will eventually cause finish wear if used a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodakar View Post
    Can you guys make a holster for the Steyr L9-A1?
    times 2 for a holster for the Steyr L9-A1.

Can you add the option for surefire x400 please?!? Thanks

if i send you my light what would the turn around time be? Im out in Ontario :/

BANNED
    i would just like to givr a shout out to solely canadian, having bought 3 gp100 holsters, 3 glock holsters (g34/g19/g21) with double and single magazine pouches to match i have to say these are some of the best holsters made, fit and finish and attention to detail are awesome.... you guys who own 4.2" ruger gp100's should be jumping on him to get a holster, this is by far the best option for that gun.

also he is a great supporter of the sport and sponsered prizes for our 3gun match, great guy all around and quality far and above anything i have seen in this country or any other.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    i would just like to givr a shout out to solely canadian, having bought 3 gp100 holsters, 3 glock holsters (g34/g19/g21) with double and single magazine pouches to match i have to say these are some of the best holsters made, fit and finish and attention to detail are awesome.... you guys who own 4.2" ruger gp100's should be jumping on him to get a holster, this is by far the best option for that gun.

also he is a great supporter of the sport and sponsered prizes for our 3gun match, great guy all around and quality far and above anything i have seen in this country or any other.
    ill gladly second that, awesome holsters and a great guy.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX View Post
    if i send you my light what would the turn around time be? Im out in Ontario :/
    Once it's in Solely's hands - no more than a week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Looking at the pics on the website, it appears that if the belt clips are installed "open end down", the concealment holster might work well as an IWB? If I flipped them around to the back side of the holster, would it survive as an OWB as well? I'm looking for something for IDPA (and so I wouldn't have to keep removing the DOH from my Bladetech every time I change disciplines), but being able to do IWB and OWB would be a great plus, depending on how much weight I gain over Xmas

Second, only slightly-dumber question: A Sig 226 should fit into a Sig 226R holster, right? (is it just the rail that's changed on the frame?)

Prices are good, pics are awesome, and supporting a Canadian company is always a good thing!

Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Good answer, and great insight - I never would have thought that they would have changed the trigger guard as well... So much for buying a 226R holster to manage any Sig!

Thanks, I'll look for the new pics, and you'll probably get an order shortly after!