Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Employment Opportunities at Wolverine Supplies!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    While I am not involved in the hiring process, I know if it was me and one of the first questions was about the money, I would realize that this maybe isn't the place for you. The company requires people who are looking for more than a paycheck. The majority of us who work here are not only life long experienced firearms enthusiasts but it is a lifestyle more than a hobby as well. Money is something that should be talked about once you decide is a company if for you and whether the company decides you are for them.
    You have got to be kidding.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    On serious note though. Wolverine Supplies is an excellent place to work. Mr and Mrs Wolverine are the best employers one could ask for. The work is challenging and rewarding. The workplace environment is upbeat and fun. There is always something new and interesting going on. The backgrounds of the folks working here would probably surprise most people. It's honestly a job I can say that I look forward to getting up and going to every day.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by patrickosuave View Post
    You have got to be kidding.
    Not in the least.

BANNED
    geez you can afford KD?
    Sure, for a typical 'KD-day', my wife drives to the market in her Mercedes to pick some up with the groceries. Then my wife and I, our kids and housekeeper/nanny drive to our cottage in my Escalade. After a day of water-skiing with our 21' power boat, the kids sometimes whip up a box for a lunch. That's just the summer, though... we spend our winters at our home in the Bahamas, we don't usually have KD there.

:D

BANNED
    Here is a nice little quote from a government comparison site
    "The secret of Manitoba’s low business costs is a cost of living that allows Manitobans to live better for less. Living costs here are some of the most affordable in Canada, with house prices, auto insurance, electricity, university or college tuition and more all available at some of the lowest costs in Canada. High quality public health care is available free to residents.

In fact, after paying the basic personal costs of taxes, housing, child care, auto insurance and utilities, a family of five earning $75,000 per year is left with over $17,000 per year more in Manitoba, than the same family in Ontario."
    Heh heh... thanks for the brochure but, I have family in the 'Peg. So... been there, done that, no sale.

(except for your guns. I buy them when they're on sale)

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    Heh heh... thanks for the brochure but, I have family in the 'Peg. So... been there, done that, no sale.

(except for your guns. I buy them when they're on sale)
    The Peg doesn't count LOL, whole different world than the rural western part of the province.

It's hard to convince westerners that money isn't everything lol !

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstang View Post
    It's hard to convince westerners that money isn't everything lol !
    Money IS pretty much everything. I'm sure if you went up to 100 people and asked them why they work, money would be the first thing that comes into their head. I don't know about you guys, but if I was a millionaire I probably wouldn't be working...

True to alot of people it is and i'm not saying that's not important but lots chase money/lifestyle and to some that's NOT everything imho!

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Money IS pretty much everything. I'm sure if you went up to 100 people and asked them why they work, money would be the first thing that comes into their head. I don't know about you guys, but if I was a millionaire I probably wouldn't be working...
    Its funny I see people working all the time to buy material things that they end up having no time to use because they are working all the time to afford them! When I interview people and money is the number 1 question they ask I know they are not the type of employee I'm Looking for. Getting paid to do something your passionate about and work with/for great people sounds good to me.