Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Employment Opportunities at Wolverine Supplies!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ar180shooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    My point had nothing to do with the cost of housing in rural MB. If the cost of your current mortgage and bills is more than the job pays it makes it hard to buy food. Not to mention its wastes everyone's time to go through the process and then at the end find out you can not make it work. In either case it is irrelevant as they do not want the wage posted if any one is interested they can contact pat.

Shawn
    It's a retail/sales position, I thought it was a given that it's not an 80k/year gig. To get the job, you'll have to move to Virden or close enough by to commute. The cost of living is low out there (compared to Ottawa or Toronto), so your current mortgage/other bills aren't relevant as you'll have to adopt a lifestyle change regardless. Money isn't everything, and if you do what you love, you never work a day in your life.
    "If everybody you meet is an a$shole, then you're probably the problem, not them."

Cost of living is HIGHER out here! Groceries are expensive, entertainment is more expensive, and everything is further so you spend more in fuel. Alcohol and cigarettes are a lot more expensive as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Cost of living is HIGHER out here! Groceries are expensive, entertainment is more expensive, and everything is further so you spend more in fuel. Alcohol and cigarettes are a lot more expensive as well.
    hmmmmm, I generally kill, catch and grow about 75% of what I eat.......... I don't really drink and I don't smoke anymore....... lot's of old people you say?
    I dunno, I'm kinda getting attached to this life in the mountains

I'd move from Quebec for the sales job. Would you guys do a Skype interview? ;P

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA Dragon View Post
    Allot [sic] of Torontonians say that but they turn out to be stuffy old librarians, that give themselves cool wolf names in hopes to try and seem to be internet cool.
    This from a guy who calls himself "GTA Dragon"

And, has no problem insulting people;

Ya I want a bayo for my "Dirty Ugandan"
    And seems to have trouble holding his temper;

Well for #### sakes not everyone has a ####ing gun room dickhead, now how who is going overboard with a room just for gun stuff, sure it is nice but we all don't have a ####in ROOM Dedicated to guns and have to clean in the kitchen or living room... [end run-on sentence]
    And gets all excited about the thought of under age girls;

What CGN highschool girls how come nobody told me about them, I mean ya right what you said...

If you are what is considered "internet cool"... I'm not interested. I'm content just being "world-wide-web-lukewarm" instead...
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 07-12-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaniel View Post
    I'd move from Quebec for the sales job. Would you guys do a Skype interview? ;P
    please contact wolverine directly and they will talk to you about that.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    John! SAVE YOURself! Move your business to the sunny Okanagan! No mousquitos or black flies. Short mild winters. Lots of water and it stays in the creeks, rivers and lakes? Hire some young guys that want to grow your business and will be happy in their work!!! Leave those poor, starving, old , happy employees that you have now in Manitoba! As they won't be able to afford to live here anyways!! If yours is a family business they will all want to move here!! Just one visit will do it.!!

Why must you guys hire when I can't relocate yet (due to retirement)?

Only twenty five more years to go!!!

Your okanagan is expecting forty degree sunshine Monday. Only a sick person would enjoy that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A dream job working in a gun store. You get to talk guns all day and droll over the new arrivals plus if they take trade ins you get to see lots of old guns that walk in off the street. The gun store in town here has this young french fellow running it and he has to be one of the most down to earth people I know. And he dosn't seem to mind showing you any gun on the rack. Course I have bought a couple of them in the past also.

BANNED
    I could do R&D, I can pull up my roots and head down there.