Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Employment Opportunities at Wolverine Supplies!

If you were in Northern Ontario I would show you what a motivated and hard working employee can do, I can disassemble and clean any firearm conceived by man and sell ice to the Inuit.
    Liberty-Nobility-self sufficiency and decency, these are the foundation stones of western mans civilization, all else is subversion.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Musketfire View Post
    and sell ice to the Inuit.
    Heck, maybe YOU should be the guy writing to everyones MP for firearm act changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketfire View Post
    If you were in Northern Ontario I would show you what a motivated and hard working employee can do, I can disassemble and clean any firearm conceived by man and sell ice to the Inuit.
    If you're really motivated apply and speak to them about the willingness to relocate. Ability to disassemble and clean firearms is something they can teach you. The will and discipline to know to pull everything from the wall when sweeping and return it to its proper place is not ((ie. doing things 110%)).

They'd already made a comment about willing to talk to those who'd be willing to show dedication. If it's the job for you, then you should be able to find a place to give it a try.

I'm a little disappointed that the discussion here dropped so fast with all this talk of money. Any potential employee not inquiring to base starting salary in a SALES position would make a poor salesman. I'm sure the Wolverines would never make a deal for a lot of firearms because "Money isn't everything". They got the business to make sure runs on its expenses and need/want it to flourish. Does that mean every deal they go for is about making double the money back? Probably not, but I'd be surprised stone dead if they didn't check the numbers first before jumping into it .

I'd love to apply, but all the ammo and guns Wolverine could EVER move in their life time wouldn't protect me from the wrath of the misses... but that doesn't mean I've not been thinking about it .

BANNED
    I have to admit that I'm curious about the starting wage, and yes... it would be cool to work with (and shoot) all kinds of guns all day every day, but I'd never apply. I'm one of those rare, lucky people that has a career I absolutely love (getting up in the morning is no problem), and with a six-figure salary, I can get all the guns I like.

I wish Wolverine luck in finding the right person. I hope it works out, so far everyone I've ever dealt with there has been pleasant and completely professional.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I grew up fishing.... and got good at it...... real good hehehe
    I turned 30 and my life changed in a bad workplace accident.
    I was disabled big time and after a bunch of years on disability I was wanting to work at something.
    one of BC's premier fishing tackle shops was hiring entry level sales staff, their add, very similar to wolverines, but minus the firearms.
    I "wanted" that job and I didn't really care about the wage and it was crappy LOL at first.....
    I stayed for close to 5 years and loved my job and all the benefits that came with it. I built my name doing custom flies, custom fishing rods, guiding and instructing river, lake and salmon fishing...... I can still drop my name in most fishing circles in BC and get a warm welcome from the reputation I built and friends I made.

I know the kind of guy that it takes to jump all over a job offer like this one wolverine has posted and you really have to want it to be satisfied.
    leaving that fishing tackle store was in hindsight, probably the dumbest thing I've done in the past 15 years LOL because I loved that job and the family environment that exhisted between owners and staff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You have to be passionate about a career to be good at it. And you have to be happy to be good also. The sales people are the front line of your business. Recently we had a Wholesale Sports open. Now we have two large stores to compare customer service? Grouse River and Wholesale Sports. Grouse River is by far the best store for customer service!!! I visit Wholesale Sports once a week and they do have some good employees but I find that most should not be in retail!!!!! The differance between privatly owned and a large chain!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910