Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829303132333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 Teaser #3

Are these in yet. When can I order

Quote Originally Posted by MauroUlisse View Post

No.

After me.

:D
    NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Sha-wing

"...The Forums are not as forgiving as I am..."

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroUlisse View Post
    Sorry first round of orders are all filled. Won't be able to take the second round of orders until sometime in 2018.....or I could be kidding
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IronCanadian's Avatar
    SON OF A #####!

You got me Grumpy. My heart jumped into my throat, I thought I'd missed the order... don't be surprised. They're going to go that bloody fast.

CGN Regular

Cz 958

Very Nice but I would make 4 suggestions. Have the bolt cover tapered at the rear so it looks like the regular CZ 858, change the safety so down is on and forward is off. I say this for competition reasons. It is quicker and easier to push it forward with your trigger finger and start shooting then it would be to pull it back. Even better would be have it on the left side and down would be safe and forward live just like an AR. that would be the quickest method to disengage the safety and familiar to AR users. Also a reversible charging handle would be nice as the fastest reload from the bold locked back is using your left (support) hand. having to reach around to the right side is awkward and having to take your right hand gripping the gun to charge it is no good either. These guns are amazing and the points I make here are mainly so I can have 1 gun for competition. currently I have 2. An AR for competition and a CZ for everywhere else. I would be nice to use the CZ for both but as of its current design the AR is just better as the controls are all in the right places. It would also be nice to see this in .556/.223 and run LAR mags in it. None the less these are beautiful guns! Except for the squared rear of the bolt cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Here is another one for you guys. The Hunter and the Tactical. We had them here and had a chance to shoot them. First impressions are very, very favourable. Fired some rounds through both of them. 270 yard steel plate hits were easier even with the iron sighted tactical. Finish on these look fantastic. They are a very very sweet rifle. We aren't taking any orders yet as we still need RCMP approval on them. Just thought we'd post a couple of pictures for you guys to see.

AR controls are for ARs. Silly controls are for glorious eastern bloc rifles comrades!
    NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Very Nice but I would make 4 suggestions. Have the bolt cover tapered at the rear so it looks like the regular CZ 858, change the safety so down is on and forward is off. I say this for competition reasons. It is quicker and easier to push it forward with your trigger finger and start shooting then it would be to pull it back. Even better would be have it on the left side and down would be safe and forward live just like an AR. that would be the quickest method to disengage the safety and familiar to AR users. Also a reversible charging handle would be nice as the fastest reload from the bold locked back is using your left (support) hand. having to reach around to the right side is awkward and having to take your right hand gripping the gun to charge it is no good either. These guns are amazing and the points I make here are mainly so I can have 1 gun for competition. currently I have 2. An AR for competition and a CZ for everywhere else. I would be nice to use the CZ for both but as of its current design the AR is just better as the controls are all in the right places. It would also be nice to see this in .556/.223 and run LAR mags in it. None the less these are beautiful guns! Except for the squared rear of the bolt cover.
    What you see is what you are going to get. Any changes are going to keep upping the price and defeat the whole purpose of what we are working towards.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

When the new ones come in 2018, will the barrels be chrome-lined?