Thread: Just Moved To Sylvan Lake...

Just Moved To Sylvan Lake...

Hi everyone,

been a member here for a while but just moved to Sylvan Lake, and I'm wondering what gun shops are in the area, I know about CSC in Calgary but I was kinda hoping for something in red deer that I can look at getting another rifle, possibly an AR version or something else. I really like to shop around so any help would be great!

edit: also, does anyone know if you can fire an AR in the area. I have yet to fire one, but I would still like to buy one.
    Troy Northern Guard, Inforce WML, Squid Grips, Phase 5 "BAD" lever. PMags and lots of ammo
    Remington 700 SPS Tac, Nikon M223 scope, Bi Pod, SPS Varmint stock.

Wolverine in Red Deer

RDSC is where you want to go. Their store is one of the few that is primarily geared towards black guns. I recently made several purchases there and will continue dealing with them because the staff and service is exceptional. They have some DD MK 18's in there along with a variety of others. Red Deer Shooting Centre check it out.

I went t both places and I must say that I was really impressed with the RDSC. Amazing place. Wolverine seemed to be pretty good but they are more of a general sporting store. RDSC is gonna win my purchase I think.
    Troy Northern Guard, Inforce WML, Squid Grips, Phase 5 "BAD" lever. PMags and lots of ammo
    Remington 700 SPS Tac, Nikon M223 scope, Bi Pod, SPS Varmint stock.