Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firearm Financing now available

CGN frequent flyer Wired leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
    If you can't pay for it up front you shouldn't be buying it at all......
    That's a silly statement....

Did you buy your house with cash? car?....no credit cards?

Still cheaper than borrowing money from me

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired leader View Post

do you have the same 'need' for the firearm as you do for a place to live or a means to get to/from work or school?

it's also possible to have a credit card and pay off the balance every month to avoid interest charges. that way, YOU'RE getting a loan from the credit card company for approx. a month rather than paying them.
    Last edited by nntw; 07-10-2014 at 02:44 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired leader View Post

More like did you get a loan for your ATV, snowmobile, Harley Davidson ect... no they are not necessities but majority of people finance these. People who use this service..I doubt are financing a Ruger 10/22 but rather going for a big purchase like a KAC AR with high end optics. Firearms will retail a heck of alot more value over time then any motorized or electronic device. Like all credit situations be wise about it but do what "you" want to do and not what some guy you don't know "tells you to do" on the net.

Cheers!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    I tend to agree, but with the feast and famine cycles we see in the Canadian firearms market, this is a good idea, especially for high end guns like KAC.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    The key word there is "can't", as opposed to "won't" or "would be stupid to".

I recently bought my first motorcycle. I had a choice of liquidating some of my investments and paying cash for the bike, or financing it. My investments earn about 2% more post-tax in dividends than the interest on my bike. Over the 2-year term I would have LOST ~$150 if I'd paid cash up front. I'm actually MAKING money by financing instead of paying up front. This is an example of where strategic use of debt is actually beneficial.

"Debt" is a evil word to many people, when it's only part of the story. There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking on debt. The key is doing it in a smart, structured way as part of your complete financial plan.
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

Why is it that every dealer thats posted that they now offer financing that it turns the thread into an economics class, I for one wont finance a gun but only becouse the wife wont let me otherwise id be rolling around naked in pile of kac's and bmg's
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Oh here we go again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Any more debates on peoples budgets will result in the deletion of posts going forward.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

There was a thread like this with 20 pages of why you should or shouldn't use financing to purchase a gun.

It's up to the buyer how they want to purchase their firearm!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast