Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firearm Financing now available

I applaud any dealer that offers a service (whether it be financing or lay-a-away) in order to help people get a dream gun or even a base line model that would otherwise, for whatever reason, not be financially feasible at that particular point in the buyer's timeline.

Good on you OST.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alter3d View Post
    The key word there is "can't", as opposed to "won't" or "would be stupid to".

I recently bought my first motorcycle. I had a choice of liquidating some of my investments and paying cash for the bike, or financing it. My investments earn about 2% more post-tax in dividends than the interest on my bike. Over the 2-year term I would have LOST ~$150 if I'd paid cash up front. I'm actually MAKING money by financing instead of paying up front. This is an example of where strategic use of debt is actually beneficial.

"Debt" is a evil word to many people, when it's only part of the story. There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking on debt. The key is doing it in a smart, structured way as part of your complete financial plan.
    This is true - I have some investments averaging 15% per year (over 3 years) so I'd be crazy to pull that money and use it when I can borrow for less than 5%.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by alter3d View Post
    I recently bought my first motorcycle.
    What did you get?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    A debt is fine as long the interest paid on it is less than the return profit on your investments... JP.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    We are pleased to be now working with Tactical Capital to offer our clients financing.

Great way to get yourself a Knight's Armament rifle
    Mmmmmmmmmmm....financing.......the monthly payments would have to be small enough that the wife wouldn't notice though.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
    If you can't pay for it up front you shouldn't be buying it at all......
    Yup! If you can't pay $20,000 up front for a new vehicle, you don't deserve to drive. /end sarcasm

People finance used cars under $10k because that's just life. What's the difference of someone budgeting a savings plan of $200/month set a side so in a year they have have a specific toy? And financing that toy at $200 a month and having it now?

You can't blame OSTS or any other company that offers financing for bad budgeting practice of idiots. If someone's going to finance a rifle, car, girl, or what ever else they can't really afford to, then that is their damn mistake to make. So long as an individual does the math it really does not matter which way one goes about purchasing an item. Some people like to spend the small bit of interest to pay off something fast ((fewest months)) and build their credit for other massive things like a house! Some people have the coin sitting around but don't want to put it out the door all one go because they're constant rainy day worry warts. This lets it slip out their pot in small sips that are easier to top up in the account than one big bang!

Besides, I'm sure very few people here have ever not had to rent their own place because they could not afford to buy a house, or were in a job where it made no sense to BUY a house because you may be moving in a months time, years time, two years time, but don't know it ((Military)). Bottom line, the more payment options available for shooters the better, but we have to remember to teach ourselves and loved ones ((specially our damn children)) to be smart with their decisions and to research ALL those options first. They all have a pro and con.

Good to know Darren. Only way to build credit positively is to use it! And its always nice to not throw $3k out the door all one shot; only to break your damn leg the day after!
    Last edited by RageStation; 07-14-2014 at 02:44 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Great way to get yourself into an SR-25

Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Would you be willing to post what sort of monthlies/terms people may be looking at with getting into one of these Darren? Ball parks are always good just as long as you're not trying to play football on the diamond :P.

Sponsoring Business One Shot Tactical Inc.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RageStation View Post
    Would you be willing to post what sort of monthlies/terms people may be looking at with getting into one of these Darren? Ball parks are always good just as long as you're not trying to play football on the diamond :P.
    It is all done via Tactical Capital Corp.

Head over to their website for a rate calculator and to apply on line.
    Last edited by One Shot Tactical Inc.; 07-20-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Official Merchant of War.
    Exclusive Canadian Distributor for Blue Force Gear, Knights Armament, Ithaca, Multitasker and Battlecomp.
    http://oneshottactical.com/
    One Shot Tactical Inc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123