Thread: S&J hardware

Thumbs up S&J hardware

Just a quick thanks to S&J hardware. Ordered a few things last week and got my package in the mail yesterday. Opened the package and a small something was missing? 1 quick email to S&J and I had a reply not too long after. So again just a Thank You post to a merchant with great products and great service.

CGN Regular
    Sounds more like, just ok service.

^ seriously

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rstratton View Post
    Sounds more like, just ok service.
    If you judge a company's service by a single report of ONE missing item in ONE shipment, then I guess I wouldn't want you as a customer...
    Forgetting to pack something can happen, that doesn't equate to being an issue with service. Especially if they right their wrong in a professional manner.

I also can't understand why you would chime in with that kind of comment when clearly the OP is satisfied with his experience. Whats your problem?

I am very satisfied, this was meant to be a THANKS post. I got a very quick email back and the missing item shipped asap. That is good customer service. This why some people do not post things and maybe I should not have . Have had other merchants that did not respond or say they shipped and its not there problem.

Thanks for the note, it is really nice to hear, mostly we only hear back when people complain.
    A few things of note, we are a small company, we make 90% of the products we sell, most people you buy from are just retailers of other peoples goods.
    So with just 4 of us 2 full time 2 part time, we design, prototype, test, manufactuer, retail package, wholesale, dealer and retail our products.
    As well as run the website/ E-store, face book page, and involved of 5 major forums, all accounting and shipping.
    oww and some times answer the phone

It is a lot for just the 4 of us, with me doing a very large amount of that, so at times we can be supper fast at time there can be delays, we don't always have the man hours to get back to everyone, and some times mistakes are made.
    But we do care about every customer big or small.
    We always ask for our clients to try our dealers first, most of them have a lot more staff then we do, this is not a brush off, just trying to get our product to you faster.

We have a standing offer of $100 of free S&J products for anyone that can get a new dealer to sign up and place a stocking order.

Thanks again for the orders, and as always, thank you for buying quality Canadian made product
    BBB
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 07-11-2014 at 10:45 AM.