Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Les Baer Premier ll at the range... Fantastic....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Another 200 rounds tru my LB, fine tuned sight adjustments, the breaking period is over and i proclaim that i never tought that a 1911 could be so accurate, now i know... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Anyone try Norinco ammo with their Les Baer?

Is it even advisable?

CGN Regular
    20 grand isn't much of a gun collection add a couple custom guns and high end scopes and it adds up fast the longer that you have been in this game the more expensive the toys get. I bet alot of guys on here have over 50 grand worth of guns and scopes.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post

Is it even advisable?
    Yep 150 rounds of Norinco ammo in my LB, very accurate, on par with WWB and AE... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Yep 150 rounds of Norinco ammo in my LB, very accurate, on par with WWB and AE... JP.
    Thanks caramel, good to hear. Some find them a hot round, but I think they're even milder than some, just dirtier.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Depends on the batch of Norc. I've been through over 10 cases of it and some cases are hotter than others. My Prowler III is pretty accurate with it, it's not match ammo by any means. Sure is dirty but it goes bang and for paper punching practice it's ok.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    20 grand isn't much of a gun collection add a couple custom guns and high end scopes and it adds up fast the longer that you have been in this game the more expensive the toys get. I bet alot of guys on here have over 50 grand worth of guns and scopes.
    Agreed, a couple of custom rifles with scopes you will be well into 20k territory! Plus ARs, pistols etc etc, $50k easy for a decent collection, and then there is the pro trap crowd $50k may get you started on a pair of prazzi or krieghoff.....
    Get some!!! ^^

Let's put it this way, those numbers are very easy to reach, not only the firearms make the #... Scopes, ammo. reloading stuff ( a 1050 Dillon Autodrive is coming to daddy) being over 50k is easy, i would estimate that many if they estimated all the bit and pièces would be more around 100k...
    This hooby is the greatest in the world and it come with a price, nowaday with the high prices of everything, peoples underestimate their collection... JP.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post

Is it even advisable?
    Seems wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Seems wrong lol
    Got over my phobia about cheap ammo, i buy firearms to shoot them a lot, if it break, i will fix them, if they explode, i will buy another one. That cheap ammo is dirty but it is in specs, i shoot between 1500 and 2000 rounds a week so...
    I like firearms that take any ammo, in over 5K of chinese rounds in various firearms DD, NM, DPMS, LB, Glock and not once i had a malfuction or an issue, this ammo is an ok ammo no worst than WWB or AE... My 0.02... JP. PS: the only firearm i would not use chinese ammo is my Nemesis....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast