Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSA VZ 58 11.8" - Which dealer has one in stock?

CSA VZ 58 11.8" - Which dealer has one in stock?

I've been on the search for one in 7.62x39 for a while and have been unable to locate any in stock.
    Last edited by stvjeep; 07-12-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Actually been lookin at getting one eventually. Thinking irunguns might be the only option. Havent seen them in stock anywhere for the 8 months ive been looking.

SFRC has the 7.5 inch vz58 in stock. I know it's not what you're looking for but close. And to PrettyBpy I couldn't see many Americans spending the money and time on a tax stamp to get a vz58 sbr. I'm sure they have lots of the 16.5 inch vz's but not many sbr's.

I don't think they are currently producing the 12" version at this time.

Ryan

Ah crap. I like the 11.8" because it can use the same rails as the 18.5" and still maintains a good velocity for the 7.62x39 cartridge. The 7.5" is almost too short. Is there a rail system or mount that would allow for a co-witness of a red dot to irons set-up for the 7.5"?
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Perhaps the EE then. I always thought csa was murican. Figured if u reeeaaally wanted it, importation fees wouldnt be too bad to deal with.

Edit, just spent a few minutes educating myself on what an sbr is. And thats fair. Especially if aks are available for less. Still would be nice to get ahold of one.
    Last edited by PrettyBoy; 07-12-2014 at 11:42 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    They are only available from private collections currently. If you want one, put up a WTB in the EE and I'm sure you'll find one. I found one in less that 2 days last winter, new and unfired.
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    The 11.8" Carbine version is still on the CSA website...

that hunting and fishing store in richmond ontario has one. its used but in excellent condition . the store is called "That Hunting and Fishing store." to avoid confusion .

Sorry, but 11.8" version have not been avaialble for some time now.

We are focusing production on the non restricted version, as those are most popular.

11.8" version likely won't be available until next year.

Thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast