Thread: Customer Service Done Right.

Customer Service Done Right.

Placed an order recently for a Magpul MS3 QD Sling and MSA QD Rail attachment. When I arrived, I tore everything open, but only then realized that I had been accidentally shipped an MS3 Sling (not QD). Phil immediately set about fixing the problem, I mailed back the sling I received and he sent me the correct one (waiting for it to arrive right now). Even though it's unlikely the original sling can be resold, as I destroyed the packaging, Phil fixed everything without any fuss, even going to refund my return shipping. I'll be shopping here again.

CGN Regular
    That sounds like the "expected" level of service for any business, so I'm not sure why it deserves special praise. Don't get me wrong, it's great that they are going to fix the mistake, but I think that is the normal course of action for any reputable business. If you were served the wrong entree in a restaurant, but they offered to make you what you actually ordered after the fact, would you post online about how great their service is? Are we to the point where we expect sub-standard service when it comes to firearms, and are blown away when we receive the same service we would expect to get from any other industry? I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just curious why so many people set their expectations so low for any firearm related business.

I set my expectations very low for ALL businesses. Since it's usually a hassle to get good service. So yes, what used to be standard service is now good service. It's not limited to firearms businesses.