Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Sweet Savage Rimfires Are In!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Some Sweet Savage Rimfires Are In!

Just got word from Anthony that we have gotten in a shipment of very cool Savage rimfire rifles and CGN gets to be first to know! These are just making it out of pallets and into the vaults, so get them while they're hot

Savage B.MAG .17WSM

CLICK HERE

Savage Mark II F .22LR

CLICK HERE

Savage Mark II FVT .22LR

CLICK HERE

Savage Mark II TRR-SR .22LR

CLICK HERE

And everybody's perennial favorite, the FV-SR in .22LR... and also now in magnum calibers!!

Savage Mark II FV-SR .22LR

CLICK HERE

Savage 93 FV-SR .22WMR

CLICK HERE

Savage 93R17 FV-SR .17HMR

CLICK HERE

Get in while the sun is shining and get blasting cans in your choice of varmint caliber!

Cheers,
    Daniel

EDIT 02 AUG 2014:
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Savage Rebate Program

Savage just sent us a great customer rebate package for all AXIS & AXIS II ($50), TROPHY HUNTER & TROPHY PREDATOR HUNTER ($75), and MARK II & M93/M93R17 ($25) rifles!!

Savage Arms will be giving the money back to customers (no groups, clubs, dealers, or organizations) in US funds for all new purchases effective 01 Aug 2014 through 30 Nov 2014.

We will include the documentation in each rifle sold so that you can submit for your rebate!

For our complete lineup of Savage Arms products on our website, please take a look HERE.

Cheers,
    Daniel.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 08-02-2014 at 01:26 PM.

ughh, still waiting on my PAL/RPAL, I'm hoping the FV-SR is in stock when it comes.

Double post.
    Last edited by nonrandomhero; 07-16-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Damn, I wish they .17 HMR came in the FVSR when I bought mine. I got the FVSS instead.

Don't mean to jack the the thread but if people are looking here about these anyways, what are the thoughts between going for an FV-SR or TRR-SR. at only an extra $200 (which id probably spend getting a boys stock anyways) I feel like its worth it. Only thing that sucks is the stupid tri-rail

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtagun16 View Post
    Don't mean to jack the the thread but if people are looking here about these anyways, what are the thoughts between going for an FV-SR or TRR-SR. at only an extra $200 (which id probably spend getting a boys stock anyways) I feel like its worth it. Only thing that sucks is the stupid tri-rail
    Love my FVSR. Its short, light, handy, and is a great value. The TRR is nice but its $300 extra (not $200) - fully double the price of the FVSR, and so basically in a different ballpark in terms of price point. If you really want that stock though, buying a TRR outright may be the best route. The Tacticool stocks (assuming that's the Boyd's you're referring to) are hard to come by up here and Boyd's will not export them.

Why wait for your PAL to show up. I know lots of dealers who will let you pay up front and hold it for you while you wait. Check with Wanstalls, they're a great place to deal with and those little Savages are great rifles (I have a couple). Give them a call and see if you can secure one.
    ughh, still waiting on my PAL/RPAL, I'm hoping the FV-SR is in stock when it comes.

Aside from the peep sights, anybody know why the MKII FVT is $130 more than the already excellent FV-SR (heavy barrel) model?
    (MSRP is a crappy reason!)
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE my TRR, it is the most accurate .22 I have shot, other than my old BSA. As accurate as my Anschutz, way cheaper (Economical)

Expried Business Member
    Yeah, give us a call or order online and we will hold until your PAL arrives!

Gary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast