Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bad customer service

Bad customer service

Such a small part. Use a $2 bubble mailer and get it sent. I'm sure it will cost them money as well to get you the proper part. Best to check your original order as well and make sure the right stock number is there. Us as customers make mistakes to.

CGN Regular
    OP, please call me tomorrow (1204 748 2454 extension 231) or send a PM with your phone number and I will call you.
    I would like to know more about this issue.
    Best regards
    Guy (Sales Manager, Wolverine Supplies)

Wolverine has gone above and beyond what is necessary WRT customer service in my dealings. I'm sure they will take care of you.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

wolverine has always been a pleasure to do business with. i enjoy giving them my money

Wolverine is one of the dealers, I actually really like. And I am tough to please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Most companies will refund you shipping costs, once they received the item. Don't deal with them because a mix up on a less then 20$ part? Somethings it ain't worth it and take the loss.

Doesn't sound like the whole story. Wolverine has always been great and they are one of the few online gun dealers I will buy from without a second thought.

Im confused as to what exactly you want from them, but im sure if you contact Guy/Wolverine the issue can be resolved. My dealings with them have always been professional and painless (except for my credit card)

buy another sks and then you'll have spare parts. i don't under stand why people think these are made of gold.
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

CGN frequent flyer
    If the item is not what you ordered, you can always dispute it with your credit card company.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast