Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bad customer service

You sure it was Wolverine you ordered from? I don't see SKS mag release or buffers on their website?
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Just contact them again and I'm sure they will fix u up. They have great customer service.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    This actually sounds more like another popular Dealer that I personally will not do business with...not Wolverine.
    (Rhymes with Mars bar)
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 07-17-2014 at 09:37 AM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it.
    Maybe because of this shortage of supply the prices have gone up?

They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail.
    Are you aware that they are in a province that was recently literally under water, and in so doing may just be having a few issues?

I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.
    It always blows my mind how selfish and self centred these kinds of posts can be. Don't get me wrong, if there is a problem you have the right to complain as much as you see fit - but when i see someone make a one off purchase from a reputable dealer that has better than a 99% positive feedback reputation and start encouraging people to not buy from that dealer, i can't help but wonder...

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I bought my GSG 1911 from wolverine and they were fast and kept me up to speed with every step through email and I received the parcel asap. No complaints and I would definetly do business with them again when the need arises.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Wolverine is one of the BEST vendors here. I've bought lots from them and they have impeccable service and support. They'll never leave you 'holding the bag', so to say.

And yes, I don't see them offering the parts you speak of. Perhaps there is an error mistaking them with another vendor?

Sounds like a troll. If not id like to see an apology.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buffdog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Grumpy Wolverine;10285559]I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases[/B].
    And there we have the story fresh from the Horse's ( oops, sorry, GRUMPY WOLVERINE's ) mouth!

Last edited by buffdog; 07-17-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    Be Warned! If you bother me, I can make it to the front gate in 3.2 seconds. Can you do it in 3.1?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buffdog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it. They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail. I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.
    "Learn from my mistake " ----INDEED DO.

As I personally know most of the staff at Wolverine, I will take "Grumpy Wolverine's" reply as the one that is, shall we say, "The most truthful one." Wolverine Supplies is very conscious of it's customer service and reputation.

The Original Poster alleges that the part came from Wolverine. POST A PICTURE OR SCAN OF THE INVOICE! It is now YOUR reputation that is on the line.

Last edited by buffdog; 07-17-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    Be Warned! If you bother me, I can make it to the front gate in 3.2 seconds. Can you do it in 3.1?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast