Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bad customer service

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases.
    Uh-oh...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I think you may have mixed us up with someone else. We don't carry SKS buffers or mag releases.
    I was kinda wondering this. Didn't see any listed on the website. Possible epic fail?

Where's that most interesting man meme maker?
    "I don't always b####h about crappy service, but when I do I blame the wrong company"

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Possible epic fail?
    Time for an epic apology and an epic retraction...

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    It must be a mistake and he entered this into the wrong companies forum.
    The service I have had from wolverine has been great.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by machinistbutler View Post
    It must be a mistake and he entered this into the wrong companies forum.
    The service I have had from wolverine has been great.
    Could be... his previous post was also in Wolverine's forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    (previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it. They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail. I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.
    Sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation that have had occurred with your shipping. From my experience... I've nothing but good things to say about them. I always order my firearms & accessories from them & I have never ever had slightest bit of a problem with them. As some guys mention in previous post "Wolverine will go above & beyond to resolve the issues" hopefully it will get sorted out soon as possible.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

I would reccomend goin through sfrc. I recently bought a M1- 9mm carbine made by chiappa. After about 150 rounds i noticed the barrel started to thread out of the receiver ( the retaining pin mustve not been installed properly) Chiappa would only offer to fix my new gun or send me instructions to fix it myself. SFRC however came through and as able to swing a return on my purchase! thanks!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by grand778 View Post
    I would reccomend goin through ####. I recently bought a M1- 9mm carbine made by chiappa. After about 150 rounds i noticed the barrel started to thread out of the receiver ( the retaining pin mustve not been installed properly) Chiappa would only offer to fix my new gun or send me instructions to fix it myself. #### however came through and as able to swing a return on my purchase! thanks!
    This is Wolverine's forum. Shilling for another, competing dealer... not cool.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by grand778 View Post
    I would reccomend goin through ####. I recently bought a M1- 9mm carbine made by chiappa. After about 150 rounds i noticed the barrel started to thread out of the receiver ( the retaining pin mustve not been installed properly) Chiappa would only offer to fix my new gun or send me instructions to fix it myself. %#@! however came through and as able to swing a return on my purchase! thanks!
    It is kind of frowned upon to promote a competitor in another retailers forum... Just FYI.
    Last edited by CaptainKellog; 07-17-2014 at 09:10 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    This is Wolverine's forum. Shilling for another, competing dealer... not cool.
    Especially when the OP would appear to have possibly blamed the wrong company for the problem.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast