Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bad customer service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Oh my god... I dealt with Wolverine for over 20 years and no problems. CGN is starting to website of belly acres and whiners. Everytime a dealer deals with someone you have to tip toe though the damn tulips so you don't offend anyone. It kind of goes like this. I phoned them and it rang 3 times before they pick up the phone. They should of picked up the phone on the first ring because they should of psychically known I was going to call them. Oh my god you should of heard how they said hello on the phone. They said hello, but they should of said hello. I didn't like the way he said it or the tone he said it in. I found it offensive. He hurly took my order because heaven for bid a business be busy. You should of saw what they charged me... They made 20 points on it. I should of got it for free because that's how capitalism works. He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone, so I don't think they appreciated my business. It took 3 days to arrive in the mail. I was expecting it to be magically teleported to my door step in 5 minutes and severed on a silver platter because I have a match tomorrow and couldn't get my sh!t together and order it sooner. So it's their fault I missed the match...

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

as much problems as i have had with my uts 15 i found the service from wolverine very good and a big shout out To Guy Pounder from wolverine great customer service from him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Oh my god... I dealt with Wolverine for over 20 years and no problems. CGN is starting to website of belly acres and whiners. Everytime a dealer deals with someone you have to tip toe though the damn tulips so you don't offend anyone. It kind of goes like this. I phoned them and it rang 3 times before they pick up the phone. They should of picked up the phone on the first ring because they should of psychically known I was going to call them. Oh my god you should of heard how they said hello on the phone. They said hello, but they should of said hello. I didn't like the way he said it or the tone he said it in. I found it offensive. He hurly took my order because heaven for bid a business be busy. You should of saw what they charged me... They made 20 points on it. I should of got it for free because that's how capitalism works. He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone, so I don't think they appreciated my business. It took 3 days to arrive in the mail. I was expecting it to be magically teleported to my door step in 5 minutes and severed on a silver platter because I have a match tomorrow and couldn't get my sh!t together and order it sooner. So it's their fault I missed the match...
    a teleporter taking 5 minutes? now that would be something to complain about!
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

BANNED

yikes!

Obviously the op didnt look very hard i found buffers at 3 other cgn retailers. I feel sorry for the supporting business members on here. The downside to forums is the whiners. Wolverine is hands down in my top 3 go to web retailers!
    NFA member

How did we go from Recoil Buffers to GOLF?????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Oh my god... I dealt with Wolverine for over 20 I years and no problems. CGN is starting to website of belly acres and whiners. Everytime a dealer deals with someone you have to tip toe though the damn tulips so you don't offend anyone. It kind of goes like this. I phoned them and it rang 3 times before they pick up the phone. They should of picked up the phone on the first ring because they should of psychically known I was going to call them. Oh my god you should of heard how they said hello on the phone. They said hello, but they should of said hello. I didn't like the way he said it or the tone he said it in. I found it offensive. He hurly took my order because heaven for bid a business be busy. You should of saw what they charged me... They made 20 points on it. I should of got it for free because that's how capitalism works. He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone, so I don't think they appreciated my business. It took 3 days to arrive in the mail. I was expecting it to be magically teleported to my door step in 5 minutes and severed on a silver platter because I have a match tomorrow and couldn't get my sh!t together and order it sooner. So it's their fault I missed the match...
    Those are some huge bellies...
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 07-17-2014 at 06:29 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

I find it very interesting there have been 66 posts made in this thread with not one response yet from the OP.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    How did we go from Recoil Buffers to GOLF?????
    LOL! I missed that!

He didn't cup my balls when he talked to me on the phone...
    Is that just for phone orders? I didn't see a link on their website for that...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcom View Post
    I find it very interesting there have been 66 posts made in this thread with not one response yet from the OP.
    He's busy complaining to the Canadian government about the war it started in Iraq...
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 07-17-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast