Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bad customer service

Bad customer service

Had a bad experience while ordering a recoil buffer for my SKS. It was way overpriced to begin with but I couldn't find one anywhere else so I figured I'll buy it. They sent me an extended mag release instead. When I informed them about the mistake, they said ok send it back and the shipping will cost around $20. I already paid shipping in the first place and don't think I should pay more because of a mixup at their shipping department. I still have the extended mag release because the shipping isn't worth sending back and getting what I actually ordered in the first place. I tried to resolve this with them to no avail. I don't recommend buying anything from this company. Learn from my mistake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I have nothing but amazing experiences with them but hopefully it gets rectified
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

sorry to hear that, wolverine has been always been good to me. maybe a mutual mis-understanding?

Wolverine has always been good to deal with here, have bought tons there

Wolverine is great. We'll just agree to disagree. They've always been awesome for returns. I even had a rail for a few months, that I didn't open as it was for a build, and they took it back without any grief when I realized I'd received the wrong rail.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Wolverine is awesome. I can't find the part on their site.

Always great from wolverine. I highly recommend wolverine.

Not sure who you dealt with (was it on the phone? email? forum here?) but if you like the extended mag release shoot them a pm on here, or email or call... and maybe you will get to talk to a fresh face...see if they will discount the right part (Yes, I know you already paid for it). That way maybe there won't be such a big loss to them if you end up keeping both parts?

Not sure what you tried to resolve the issue but maybe they figured there was nothing that could make you happy?

Maybe you did try everything... I've been in that situation before where the shipper has made a mistake and wants the customer to eat the problem... but on the other hand I've also been given the wrong part and told to just keep it and they'll send out the right part too... or else ship them back the wrong part and they will reimburse etc...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Didn't realize Wolverine even sold small SKS parts...
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Sounds strange for Wolverine, they've always given me exceptional service especially Grumpy who has gone above and beyond a few times. Hope this gets straightened out properly for all parties involved!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast