I just wanted to say thank you for the extremely good service that you provide! I have nothing but good to say about your organization.

I ordered a Mossberg 590a1 marinecote on Thursday night and it arrived at my post office Monday afternoon, I am extremely happy with the quick delivery time as well as the quick order processing. Having tracking really made the order worry free and the flat rate shipping charge is more than reasonable!

Upon receiving the gun I was happy to see it had been properly packaged and was delivered in excellent condition. I am very happy with the gun and will be making most, if not all, my future firearms purchases with you and will be sure to tell my buddies to order their online purchases through you. I dare say it was actually better than going to a brick and mortar store to purchase. Usually you end up waiting in line for half an hour (usually longer) only to be told that the gun you phoned about an hour prior to confirm availability is actually not in stock, but they have a similar gun that might interest you. I ordered a gun, and got precisely what was described. Your customer service is also very helpful and prompt as I have emailed about availability on sks stocks prior to my purchase of my shotgun. This customer service made me confident in my online purchase.

Thanks again! I am beyond satisfied!

Thomas