Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question: This a Good Buy / price for my 1st Good Rifle Custom-Daniel-Defense-M4V7-55

M4V5 is an amazing rifle
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

Just Bought the DDM4V7, 1120 rounds, and a separate savage 22

yay, my 1st 2 real guns, cant wait to get them home from Wolverine

hey Joe, when can I expect delivery

Take care all
    jean

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauthijm View Post
    Wow you guys rock

So that package needs no optics added, its all there? I must be blind... Is it the 1st or the 2nd I posted that has all I need, or both/

thx again gang, some of what wa ssaid was chinese to me

Like This "EoTech with 3x magnifier. GREAT setup for CQB and shots out to 100. Okay at 200, but certainly not as precise as a scope. "

Eotech with 3x magnifer, I suppose is a scope ?
    CQB " what does this mean ?
    And why the comment, "not as precise as a scope" , those are not scopes? Im so lost, so any info welcome

Thx again!
    Other will chime in but for my part I am no fan of the eotech/magnifier combo, just go for a good 1-4 it's alot lighter and as versatile!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar

Take care all
    jean
    Awesome! !!!!

CGN Regular

Take care all
    jean
    Awesome. Be safe and have a lot of fun. I'm sure you will love the DD. Which savage 22 did you purchase? Smart decision to buy a 22 to hone in your skills before shooting 556. When u get additional funds try to get federal or pmc 556 instead of the norinco.... Norinco isn't too bad but I can say the federal Lake city or pmc xtac is quite a bit more accurate.... Especially since u have an optic in your package to shoot further out...

Lightbulb

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/16240/Custom-Daniel-Defense-M4V7-556mm-With-Bushnell-15-6x24-BTR-1-Reticle-PEPR-Mount.aspx

It's on special, it's an M4, and looks pretty good overall

Does anyone have any idea also, what kind of Optics should I buy for medium range ; I am not an expert, I have a LOT to learn, but I seem to have a choice of optics or red dot , is taht right ?

Any ideas, everything is welcome

Thx all
    take care
    Jean-M
    PS this Rifle comes with the Mount right, so I should only need Optics , and a tripod ? Any advice model is also welcome
    Hey Jean,
    Great choice for first rifle. I'm not as pro or expert as others but definitely it's a good set. If you add up the rifle+scope mount+scope it reaches to 3grand easily. It's a great Batavian for the sale price. I'm getting the M4 V7 & it's going to be my 3rd gun from Wolverine Supplies & honestly you can't go wrong with these guys. Why don't you shoot an email to sales@wolverinesupplies.com attention Brent! He will give you fair & honest answer depending on your needs. Hope that helps.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

Thx gang
    I will be calling them tomorrow, because while I'm quite happy overall, I'm somewhat annoyed that even if I have not even have the rifle yet, they dropped the sale another 300$, unless I am mistaken from 2 weeks ago, for the same rifle/package ??!!??

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...EPR-Mount.aspx

So since a) I have not even gotten notice of having it shipped yet,
    B ) will they match the price for me, since I am in middle of process of buying/transfer initiated from them, and they further dropped the price?

Help me out Wolverine, I'm hoping that's a yes, as I have would dearly like to buy more from you,... I'm sure you understand my point here. It does look like my excat package I posed here at start of my original thread.....

Thx
    Jean

CGN Regular
    hopefully you get the package at a discounted price.. then you can get more guns :D

CGN Regular
    Send me an e-mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com (attn. Guy) and I will get the discount for you.
    Best regards
    Guy

Thx gang
    I will be calling them tomorrow, because while I'm quite happy overall, I'm somewhat annoyed that even if I have not even have the rifle yet, they dropped the sale another 300$, unless I am mistaken from 2 weeks ago, for the same rifle/package ??!!??

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...EPR-Mount.aspx

So since a) I have not even gotten notice of having it shipped yet,
    B ) will they match the price for me, since I am in middle of process of buying/transfer initiated from them, and they further dropped the price?

Help me out Wolverine, I'm hoping that's a yes, as I have would dearly like to buy more from you,... I'm sure you understand my point here. It does look like my excat package I posed here at start of my original thread.....

Thx
    Jean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234