Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Cust. Service Part 2

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Well done , manning up , it just shows us all that before we run to CGN and post something negative , we should ensure we have contacted the vendor in writing and followed up on the phone to try to resolve any issues we have with our purchases . We all make mistakes but taking our time to let the vendor sort out what has happened and find a way to make the customer happy is key . The vendor are people too and we all make mistakes and sometimes we all misunderstand what the issues are , over time issues get resolved in most cases . The vendors that support CGN are good people and given the opportunity usually resolve the outstanding issues with a customer with 100 % satisfaction.

Just my 2 cents

BANNED
    Think that was more like 5 cents but thanks for reiterating what everyone already said.

I have a lot of respect for someone who steps up to make an apology, it would have been just as easy to for get it and move on; lots of other people would do just that.
    hats off to you.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

Good on ya.
    Red Dragons!

We all make mistakes.. I remember when I first joined this board I posted in the politics forum.. learnt quick to shut my mouth before I educated myself!
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Good job by the OP. As everyone has already mentioned, you are The Man for manning up!

BANNED
    that's better.

ok folks, move along, nuthin' to see here...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Big thumbs up, and thanks for the hilarity!

Ya I feel feel bad for mixing up the Dealer. I sure laughed out loud at some of the posts though!
    The other vendor I talked back and forth 3 times and couldn't get a resolution. They wanted me to pay $20 to ship back the ext. mag release and then they would send the buffer. I think the shipping costs more than the part and it was their mistake, my bill said buffer. Anyways, would Wolverine Supplies consider stocking buffers so I can finally get one?!? Haha J/K thanks for not sending your "cleanup crew" to my house over this screwup! :D

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Anyways, would Wolverine Supplies consider stocking buffers so I can finally get one?!?
    There was a post on the other thread where a guy said he found those buffers at three different places after only a quick search. If you can't get them from Wolverine, try searching... or ask that other guy in the first thread where he found them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce
    Obviously the op didnt look very hard i found buffers at 3 other cgn retailers. I feel sorry for the supporting business members on here. The downside to forums is the whiners. Wolverine is hands down in my top 3 go to web retailers! - zeuce
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 07-19-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast