Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Cust. Service Part 2

Bad Cust. Service Part 2

Hi Wolverine I'd like to apologize the recoil buffer wasn't from you, it was a different vendor. The last thread was closed and I tried to PM a couple of you but PM is not enabled. I didn't have a chance to reply on the thread before it closed to say I made a mistake. I am working a mill shutdown and didn't have time for a couple days to check the thread until now. Sorry to the guys that were anxiously awaiting my epic fail/apology, here it is!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Hi Wolverine I'd like to apologize the recoil buffer wasn't from you, it was a different vendor. The last thread was closed and I tried to PM a couple of you but PM is not enabled. I didn't have a chance to reply on the thread before it closed to say I made a mistake. I am working a mill shutdown and didn't have time for a couple days to check the thread until now. Sorry to the guys that were anxiously awaiting my epic fail/apology, here it is!
    Good on you.

These guys rock btw. Don't hesitate to order from the real Wolverine!

CGN Regular
    The apology is appreciated.
    If we can provide good service in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Guy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    thanks for the update.

I kind of thought in my head that there was no way they could of did that.

So any luck with the red deer (wolverine guns and tackle) shop? ... and is that who you were actually trying to name n shame? :D

edit : forgot to mention LOL, your part 2 thread title made me laugh, now wolverine supplies has 2 bad cust service titles but if anyone reads the threads they will have the last lolz

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buffdog's Avatar
    A person's character is decided by many things. Some of those things are how you treat people, how you act, the things you do, your honesty, and your values. One of the big things that shows what kind of person you are is how you deal with your mistakes.

Everyone makes mistakes at one time or another in their lives. It takes a good person to admit that they were wrong, and publicly state it. Over the 60 plus years that I have been shooting, collecting and involved with firearms and the firearms community, I have found that most of the people who enjoy our sport and hobby are good people. The ones that are the "square pegs" in the round holes are weeded out by their own reputation.

To the OP, CANUCK1978, I would say "well done." By doing the right thing, you have enhanced your reputation on this Website.

To TICKETED, I would say that the Member has had enough comments and feels bad enough about what happened. Personally, I think your post Number 4 in this Thread, is not in the best taste. Imagine yourself in his place, and how he feels.

Last edited by buffdog; 07-19-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Be Warned! If you bother me, I can make it to the front gate in 3.2 seconds. Can you do it in 3.1?

You are only human Canuck1978 but WS guys are super human.
    Best vendor in Canada by far ahead for sure.

BANNED
    Takes a Big man to admit when he is wrong...

But it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man...

Ya did a good thing you has some balls

Sometimes we have to cowboy up and you did . Group hug but no French kissing .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast