Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hera Arms folding adaptor

Hera Arms folding adaptor

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a folding adaptor for guns using the AR15 buffer tubes. I thougt the only good ones (solid and without wobble) were from Aces but they're hard to find in Canada. Then I found the one from Hera on your website but my research on them didn't give much information.
    How stiff is the Hera arms SFU (wobble)?
    What's the added length compared to no adaptor?

Thanks,
    Phil
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

BANNED
    I've been interested in the same thing. Looked into the Hera (Triarii), Roni, KPOS and SIG. Saw some pretty good reviews on the Hera. That's probably what I'll go with when I'm ready. (and definitely from Wolverine, you can't go wrong with them). You should just google "hera conversion kit" into youtube and check out some video reviews yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    You should just google "hera conversion kit" into youtube and check out some video reviews yourself.
    I'm not sure we're talking about the same product. I don't want to make my pistol bigger, I want to make my rifle shorter with a side folding adaptor.

Probably because it's an european products, I can't find any spec for the SFU. Neither any comparison to the Ace folding adaptor.
    - George Mason

in for updates. ill be ordering a dlask xcr adatper so why not this as well?
    NFA member

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by wildphil24 View Post
    I'm not sure we're talking about the same product. I don't want to make my pistol bigger, I want to make my rifle shorter with a side folding adaptor.

Probably because it's an european products, I can't find any spec for the SFU. Neither any comparison to the Ace folding adaptor.
    Oops, sorry. I thought you were talking about a stock on the Hera Arms pistol-to-carbine kit.

Careful with herra arms,,, i spent lots of money converting my usc to look like a ump with the herra arms folding stock, it has a cheap plastic release button which broke on me, think i could get a replacement button? Nope, had to sell the gun at a bit of a loss. Months of phone calls and emals to both herra and the usa supplieri dealt with. Will never buy their product again.

Rightfully i cant leave it all negative. ... i bought 6 of the 20rd herra mags and they were awesome. Built really well.

No man thanx thats good to know. I dont want to buy something that isnt made well and backed poorly
    NFA member

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    ...with the herra arms folding stock, it has a cheap plastic release button which broke on me, think i could get a replacement button? Nope, had to sell the gun at a bit of a loss.
    Was that the release button on the folding stock or on the conversion kit?
    - George Mason

BANNED
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 07-21-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast