Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As Soft As A...............

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

As Soft As A...............

Smooth and sleek. Fast handling. Dependable. Fully adjustable to give you that personal fit. Milspec+ designation and the DD warranty.

This really is the way to describe the Daniel Defense V7 with the new Soft Touch Overmold Furniture.
    With a 16" barrel, chambered in 5.56 and using the very popular MFR rail system, it's no wonder that the DD V7 is one
    of the most popular of their models. Now with this new furniture is only makes it better.

The DDM4V7 retails at $1559.00 plus tax (shipping is free for July). Now is the time to add one of these
    great carbines (or carbeens if you're American) into your gun cabinet.
    Email us at sales@wolverinesupplies.com for more information or call us direct.
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...Furniture.aspx
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

BANNED
    That is a nice rifle...

CGN Regular
    What are your thoughts on that grip grumpy?

I want to replace the grips on both my dd rifles cause I dont like the standard ar grip at all.

Looking at umbrella, bcm mod 0, bcm mod 1.

What are your thoughts and can one even buy these grips?

Great looking gun!

The grip and stock are both very nice, much better than they appear at first. The one big gripe I have about the grip is the lack of a beaver tail, which in my opinion, makes a world of difference.

I bought this rifle in Cerakote Brown a few months ago. Smooth as silk, a lot of people at the range say its a hell of a lot lighter than any other AR theyve shot. The grip is amazing, the texture is soft but with enough strength that it wont shift your grip if you move or pivot the rifle. It does have a built in trigger guard, you can be the judge of whether thats a + or a -, and yes doesn't have a beavertail (again you decide if that's + or -, i haven't found it needed in 2000k shots without gloves), the stock is great and comes with both concave and convex pads to suit your style. Most importantly, it eats ammo and doesnt malfunction. Sidenote: it also has the most consistent ejection ive ever seen. I could place a dixie cup on the ground and catch all my brass if im shooting stationary.

Also - if you order from Grumpy / Guy / Wolverine you will not be disappointed. +1 as the most consistent Online Canadian Firearms Retailer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    they would be nicer if they were NR ...
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swbw2000 View Post
    What are your thoughts on that grip grumpy?

I want to replace the grips on both my dd rifles cause I dont like the standard ar grip at all.

Looking at umbrella, bcm mod 0, bcm mod 1.

What are your thoughts and can one even buy these grips?
    I really like these stocks and grips and the pictures don't do them justice. They feel great and look great. The stocks/grips can be ordered for sure. I think they are a great option for someone looking to upgrade their rifle, and if you don't already have an AR one of these new ones are an excellent choice as well.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Hey Grumpy,

When is the next batch of DD coming in? I preordered a Mk18 from y'all a few months ago. All these posts are making me eager!
    Also, last week I got my Eotech xps2-2 & magnifier from you, loving it. Can't wait to put it on the DD!
    Keep up the great service.

Cheers.

Oh, those V7s with the new DD furniture are oh so pretty. I will have to add one to my collection on of these months...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast