Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This Is My Rifle, There Are Many Like It, But This One Is Mine

carbon steel? i dont think any springfield rifles come in carbon fibre, just carbon steel and stainless steel...

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grostage View Post
    carbon steel? i dont think any springfield rifles come in carbon fibre, just carbon steel and stainless steel...
    You are correct I just went and pulled one of those out of the box, it is a carbon steel barrel. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. There are carbon fiber barrels out there just not for the M1A
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I bought an M1A a while ago and cried like a baby from sheer happiness. The best decision was becoming poor to afford it, definitely worth every gone penny. When you fire it. Well, the giddy feelings inside you, for some reason are just different than when you shoot the Norinco. I'd equate it to nailing an ugly chick. It feels good, but deep down you're somewhat ashamed whereas the Springfield makes you feel like you've surpassed your low standards haha. This discussion post makes me want to buy more. If only I didn't pay so much tax to our wonderful liberal government, then and only then could I buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by cog50 View Post
    I bought an M1A a while ago and cried like a baby from sheer happiness. The best decision was becoming poor to afford it, definitely worth every gone penny. When you fire it. Well, the giddy feelings inside you, for some reason are just different than when you shoot the Norinco. I'd equate it to nailing an ugly chick. It feels good, but deep down you're somewhat ashamed whereas the Springfield makes you feel like you've surpassed your low standards haha. This discussion post makes me want to buy more. If only I didn't pay so much tax to our wonderful liberal government, then and only then could I buy more.
    Don't let the folks over at those Norc M305 importers hear about how you feel firing an original; the concept is not well understood.
    "This is my country, there are many like it, but this one is mine---------"

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo98 View Post
    This made me LOL more then it should have!!! :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234