Thread: Scary!

Scary!

Scary GOOD service that is! I received an NEA rifle today and had a question, it turned out it wasn't a big deal but I wanted an answer so I fired off an email to SFRC. I took a sip of my coffee, and almost blew it back out my nose when my wife called up stairs saying "pick up the phone it's a Ryan from SFRC". I am not exaggerating it was only a couple of minutes. I'd never spoken to Ryan before, he answered my question, gave me some advice on use of my new rifle and invited me to call or email if I had any issues in the future. Amazing really, I know he's busy but he took the time to go above and beyond and called to answer my question. Class act. I feel very good about my purchases from SFRC as it's clear Ryan doesn't hide from his customers questions/problems.

Yeah, they're cool like that.

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Here I was expecting a story about a bad incident at the range or something. What a relief.
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man_Quagmire View Post
    Here I was expecting a story about a bad incident at the range or something. What a relief.
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing! Thought maybe he had a run in with Zombies or something.

I have to say though, SFRC does rock as my dealings with them were always seamless and professional.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Lol sorry I didn't mean to alarm but if the zombies do show up my new 7.5 NEA CCS AR from SFRC would come in handy!

They are the only dealer I have bought from and I've heard lots of good things about others too but I just get great deals and quick shipping so I don't see a need to go anywhere else. I'm looking to purchase my third firearm from them in less than a year. Soon.

SFRC is fast becoming my preferred dealer here on CGN. Shipping is prompt 99% of the time. Prices are good. Ammo availability is good. What's not to like? :D

They are a pretty solid group.

I will be checking them out in person Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein