Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late July Is Bullpup Safari Season!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Late July Is Bullpup Safari Season!

The wild bullpup is a rare and skittish creature, known for its exotic shape and behavior that is largely alien to the North American continent. Common in the rest of the world, the bullpup is uncommon here at home, and often found hiding in our nation's expansive wilderness, where they can frolic without restriction.

Here we have the Tavor (Tavorius Israelicus) whose native lands are the arid deserts of the middle east:

CLICK HERE

This Tavor is clearly adapted for night hunting.

However, many Tavors have found a niche in stalking the sands under the harsh desert sun:

CLICK HERE

The Tavor feeds primarily on poodles, and has been known as the Poodlecabra in some circles.

On the other side of the globe, the highlands and lowlands of China play home to a rather different bullpup: Typus Nineseptimus. These bullpups have managed to spread to North America thanks to the busy shipping lanes to and from the continents.

CLICK HERE

Stowing away aboard giant freighters, these bullpups often find themselves nesting with an assortment of rails and other small metal items. Their nests generally can be found to include...

CLICK HERE

These slender bullpups are also found to be ambidextrous if properly trained by their owners...

CLICK HERE

The world of bullpups truly is surprising. Nature finds a way, just like in Jurassic Park.

These trips through the wonderful splendor of the gun wilderness sure are fun. Gary gets really into it. He's up at the crack of dawn ready to go, first thing in the morning. If we try to tell him that his outfit is a little ridiculous, he threatens to cut off our supply of Garydollars, which is the only currency accepted at McGarys (which we are contractually obligated to frequent). Needless to say, he gets his way, and we let him wear his special safari clothes. Here is a picture of Gary on a Bullpup Safari, wearing his finest attire (clearly made in Canada by Arcteryx, obviously):

If you'd like to own one of the very limited numbers of bullpups we have captured here at our gun zoo, place your orders today! We have very few of these hard-to-catch beasts and they ship for $10 flat rate anywhere you happen to call home!

Cheers,
    Daniel

So can the Norinco be changed over to a lefty?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    LOL... nice work with the Latin names. Carolus Linnaeus would be proud.

the norinco looks so ugly next to the tavor

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    the norinco looks so ugly next to the tavor
    The Tavor's price tag looks ugly compared to the T97!

the tavor looks so ugly next to the norinco

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    I look ugly next to the mirror...

Awesome post. If I didn't already have one, I'd buy one solely based on Gary busey in safari clothes.
    Former Proud NFA member

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbearded1 View Post
    Awesome post. If I didn't already have one, I'd buy one solely based on Gary busey in safari clothes.

LMAO! I didn't even notice it was Busey!
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbearded1 View Post
    Quoted for truth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast