Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Item In Stock - Holosun HS403A RDS Optics 50,000 hours with auto shut on/off

CGN Regular
    Mine didn't have a battery either but there was a slot in the case where I would have expected it to be - no worries though.

I've found that I have to give it a slight tap to "motion sensor" it on. Walking around doesn't do it which is OK with me. I was a bit concerned with the use of a PCB flap for the battery positive, but if I'm only opening this up every 6 years it should be Ok.

Ok no battery, no biggie. Just thought it was me. Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mishchenko View Post
    Mine didn't have a battery either but there was a slot in the case where I would have expected it to be - no worries though.

I've found that I have to give it a slight tap to "motion sensor" it on. Walking around doesn't do it which is OK with me. I was a bit concerned with the use of a PCB flap for the battery positive, but if I'm only opening this up every 6 years it should be Ok.

CGN Regular
    Will you be receiving the solar powered version (and if so, what will be the price)?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Tagged for interest

Got mine in the mail yesterday, so far it seems to be well built, great finish, nice dot. To bad there isn't much reviews, I wonder how durable it actually is, maybe in the future I'll try throwing it around to see how it holds up.

I got it on sale and was gonna pick it up to save a bit more money, but it showed up before I could my make way out there.

Thank you for free shipping.

It was great dealing with Armtac.

Expired Business Member
    Hi, due to popular demand, we are providing the sale again from Sept 12 to Sept 19
    Last edited by Armtac; 09-12-2014 at 06:05 PM.

guys.....I missed the promo last time by one or two days and was charged the full 195, what do you mean extending it...?!It ended and now its new, otherwise why was I charged full price?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    guys.....I missed the promo last time by one or two days and was charged the full 195, what do you mean extending it...?!It ended and now its new, otherwise why was I charged full price?
    Just re-type it so it makes more sense now.

I got one of these (from another vendor) and I really like it. Feels super rugged and tough. Nice clear glass too.

That being said, has anyone been able to find any pop open lens covers that fit these? I think they're about 28mm, and there isn't much lip on them. The included lens covers are okay, but I can see the cord keeping tension on them breaking on me in the field, then the optic getting scratched up on the trip home

BANNED
    What about the kill flash with it?

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    Magento ERP is must have erp system for your Magento site.
    https://blog.magestore.com/magento-download/ is also available.

Check out these Magento 2 Extensions for new Magento Multi Warehouse

How to Clean Mold with Vinegar and Baking Soda|Is Inflammation good for Healing|Fix Alexa Red Ring|Best Laptop Inventory Management|Biggest Factors Affecting Small Business
    What is POS
    Last edited by chloevanessa; 11-20-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast