Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Normal service resumed.

Even with restricted ability to ship , my last 2 order has been under 7 day from order to my door in QC. Wolverine always get it right. Love the service and fast response

Ps : i love my new vortex viper btw

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triq View Post
    Really! Standard deviation curve on this site?

You're very brave.
    Hmmm...maybe a standard deviate curve would be more appropriate
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Rasp76 View Post
    Hey wolverine I was serious about the BT28 afar kit for my rail, that and the BT04 monopods does anyone know what the tactical snap cap is on it there are two different versions, one with and one without, the cost isn't an issue does it mean I can pop the bottom off and put a spike or rubber stopper or other bottoms like they offer and the one without means its just set as is? cause I really want to buy one,

PS can I get a deal on a badger rem 700 sa bottom metal and mag? if I buy all three at once?
    Shoot an email to sales@wolverinesupplies.com a friendly and jovial team member would be happy to help you out with your questions and needs.

Wolverine has always done right by me, That's why I keep buying from them. Get that damn BT28 back in stock and id love to know what the diff is on the two BT04 Monopods

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Shoot an email to sales@wolverinesupplies.com a friendly and jovial team member would be happy to help you out with your questions and needs.
    Your guys were awesome on the phone both when I got my barrett and with Accessories questions, Ill shoot an email too ty, I wish you could convince the Westmorland county in NB safety officer that I should be allowed to shoot my M99 at the local ranges, right now im being told Im not allowed to fire it and it has to sit in my vault so now I have to drive 2 hours to shoot 8)

I love you wolverine 8)

On the upside I can procure more ammunition!

Wolverine has always done right by me, That's why I keep buying from them. Get that damn BT28 back in stock and id love to know what the diff is on the two BT04 Monopods

The BT-04-QK-07 has a metal button(tac-cap) in the bottom as a foot instead of a polymer one that the non 07 model doesn't. I also believe that according to the new legislation today we aren't allowed to sell BT-28's into New Brunswick....:D

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post

The BT-04-QK-07 has a metal button(tac-cap) in the bottom as a foot instead of a polymer one that the non 07 model doesn't. I also believe that according to the new legislation today we aren't allowed to sell BT-28's into New Brunswick....:D
    LOL at the BT 28 and ok I want the BT04 with the tactical snap cap so I can change out the bottom of the monopod to other Accu bases Ie spike or Rubber etc?

Your Kidding about the lower accessory rail kit BT 28 right. I wasn't kidding about not being able to fire my M99 anymore in Westmorland County NB until a public safety officer re inspects and certifies the range. ( Who might I add is Awol)

LOL at the BT 28 and ok I want the BT04 with the tactical snap cap so I can change out the bottom of the monopod to other Accu bases Ie spike or Rubber etc?

Your Kidding about the lower accessory rail kit BT 28 right. I wasn't kidding about not being able to fire my M99 anymore in Westmorland County NB until a public safety officer re inspects and certifies the range. ( Who might I add is Awol)
    The spikes etc are for the bipods not the monopods. I am pretty sure we can smuggle a BT-28 into New Brunswick for you too..

Glad you guys survived the flood and mega impressed that you shipped two of my orders DURING the flood.

Quote Originally Posted by mewse View Post
    Glad you guys survived the flood and mega impressed that you shipped two of my orders DURING the flood.
    Well we knew how badly you need the stuff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12