Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Normal service resumed.

Normal service resumed.

We are pleased to announce that the access road to Wolverine Supplies has now been re-opened, this was closed due to recent flood damage. After a culvert was inspected by an engineer the road was declared safe and the road closure lifted. Still a little soft in one spot but the surface will only get better with time. Courier services will be back to normal so there should be no delays with shipping.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Lols Congratz

Any clue on when you will have more Accupoint BT28 kits?

I ordered an M&p22 for my girlfriends birthday last week, and you guys got the transfer done and it shipped out in record time. I wasn't sure it was going to get here in time but it arrived Monday with a full 5 days to spare.

Thanks for doing that even under your less than ideal road conditions.

Very appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post

I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

Really! Standard deviation curve on this site?

You're very brave.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Hey wolverine I was serious about the BT28 afar kit for my rail, that and the BT04 monopods does anyone know what the tactical snap cap is on it there are two different versions, one with and one without, the cost isn't an issue does it mean I can pop the bottom off and put a spike or rubber stopper or other bottoms like they offer and the one without means its just set as is? cause I really want to buy one,

PS can I get a deal on a badger rem 700 sa bottom metal and mag? if I buy all three at once?

Congrats! Post flood sale? :P

Darn! I was finally just getting my visa under control. It wasn't until this event that I noticed a direct correlation between your sales, and my inability to get my visa balance to zero. If you could have stayed closed for a while longer, I might have been able to kick the habit. Now my only recourse is WA (Wolverine's Anonymous) but I don't think I will have the power to resist. Oh we'll, maybe I'll get it paid off next month. For now there's just a couple small items that I need

Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Darn! I was finally just getting my visa under control. It wasn't until this event that I noticed a direct correlation between your sales, and my inability to get my visa balance to zero. If you could have stayed closed for a while longer, I might have been able to kick the habit. Now my only recourse is WA (Wolverine's Anonymous) but I don't think I will have the power to resist. Oh we'll, maybe I'll get it paid off next month. For now there's just a couple small items that I need
    Lol they got me to buy a Barrett M99, WA for me too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast