Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage204 View Post
    i took the cz out today for the first time and the take down pin for the front lower hand gaurd fell out and lost it. does anyone know where i can get a new one. pm me if u do. thanks

I punched my river out. Go get a roll pin. It's the perfect fix. Mine is a 1/4 longer than the receiver is wide, makes it easier to remove, should you ever feel so inclined.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    delete
    Last edited by Undergiver; 07-30-2014 at 08:15 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I sure as hell did! Took it out into the sunlight (it was becoming vitamin D deficient) and promised to get it out to the range this weekend. How about that rest of ya?
    It's still prohibited...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    It's still prohibited...
    I'll still take it for now, at least I can use it. More than I can say about any of the other prohibs I have.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I got the parts you folks sent me and the recoil cover is mint thanks!...........But the bolt was broke when I opened the package .. Salesman already looked after it but I thought I would come on here are harass you guys a bit anyways.

No CZ for the long weekend......... The only thing that can make this better is a free CZ-958
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    How did you break it already? Wow talk about being hard on parts LOL
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Back together and ready to rock this weekend!! Thanks Wolverine.

"For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

If you actually read the amnesty that was released it states that they can be transported to an APPROVED range. Since they are still classified as prohib "my interpretation" would be that as there really are no ranges approved for shooting prohib then owners are still SOL, what the minister said on tv was a lie and it was misleading. What is actually written is a whole different story. I wouldn't be laminated a news paper clipping and taking it out with me to use as "word".
    It would probably be a wise idea to wait until there is some clarification until you take your guns out. It would be a shame to have a leo come up to a range that was not approved for the shooting of prohibs and bust people shooting their SA and 858s'.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer F22_RaptoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorW View Post
    If you actually read the amnesty that was released it states that they can be transported to an APPROVED range. Since they are still classified as prohib "my interpretation" would be that as there really are no ranges approved for shooting prohib then owners are still SOL, what the minister said on tv was a lie and it was misleading. What is actually written is a whole different story. I wouldn't be laminated a news paper clipping and taking it out with me to use as "word".
    It would probably be a wise idea to wait until there is some clarification until you take your guns out. It would be a shame to have a leo come up to a range that was not approved for the shooting of prohibs and bust people shooting their SA and 858s'.
    IIRC most ranges that are approved for Restricted are also approved for Prohibited class firearms as well, as you can (in some cases) get an ATT to test fire prohibited class firearms (rifle, etc...) for an imminent sale. You can also get ATT's for Prohib class handguns as well, without too much effort.

Still disturbing though from what was said to what was written....

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213