Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    Lol!! LMFAO!!

Disturbing thoughts aside, I managed to get out to the range today, thought I'd be inconspicuous about it just in case.....

Nice muzzle brake!

CGN Regular
    Lightened the 762 ammo can quite abit today! Also almost singed my arm - note to self: barrel gets very hot when shooting a lot. Slinging a hot weapon is a bad idea.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tactical870's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charles u farley View Post
    Brain bleach.
    I've heard that a few times....
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLS London View Post
    I joined CGN for the gun knowledge.
    I STAY on CGN for the T870 conquests.

Quote Originally Posted by mt84 View Post
    The same way I always transport my firearms. Trigger locked, locked in transport case, bolt out in an other locked container.....
    Just in case your gun gets any crazy ideas? You're transporting as if it was a full auto M2HB

ahh good idea. does anyone know what size it would need

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    Lol!! LMFAO!!

Disturbing thoughts aside, I managed to get out to the range today, thought I'd be inconspicuous about it just in case.....

Classic!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I kept shooting all along, privately, denying my true feelings...

...but today I wasn't hiding anything. I came 'out.' I like who I am.

Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I kept shooting all along, privately, denying my true feelings...

...but today I wasn't hiding anything. I came 'out.' I like who I am.

Hey love the magazine!!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by GtpSpecialEdition View Post
    I don't belittle mine.... it goes in the passenger seat.
    Excellent!

This is what I was afraid of

Quote Originally Posted by bullet_308 View Post
    That posted this on another thread but relates to this one too;

I called the CFO this afternoon and she stated that the only addition on the amnesty is we can transport the CZ 858 and Swiss Arm only to an approve shooting range and back. I asked if I can bring it out to the country and also use it for hunting and she replied no to both. I informed her that Steven Blaney has stated on the media that he has extended the amnesty to ensure that owners of the CZ 858 or Swiss Arms are now able to fully use their property. I informed her that before the RCMP reclassified these firearms, my CZ was non restricted which I shot it plenty of times out in country and also went hunting with it. I tried to explain to her that "now able to fully use their property" means I can now go hunting with it like I used to. She said based on the information she received, I can not do that. I then asked her where she got her information and she stated it came from Ottawa. I asked her if RCMP wrote this new amnesty or if it was from the government which she replied both. I explained to her that everyone who read the news or even watch Steven Blaney's speech, took it as that owners of the CZ 858 or Swiss Arms are now able to fully use their property like it was before the RCMP reclassified it. Her response was "it's all about interpretation". I ended the conversation from there as I knew I couldn't win this with the CFO.

I honestly don't know what to say about this. Who in the government can I call to have this straighten up?
    This is what I was afraid of. Someone "interpreting" it differently from what we think. I can just see someone saying something to me at the range with my cz. However, i will photocopy and print everything that the government said so that I will be protected as much as possible. This never should have happened in the first place. Thanks to all who phoned and wrote letters on this issue. Even if it didn't affect me directly I would have written and phoned because it does affect all gun owners.