Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Firearms LAW proposed in Canada westrifle.com

Unfortunately you will still need an ATT but from my understanding it is a one time ATT that is attached to your license after you have been approved for the ATT that is my understanding which I could be wrong about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Semper Paratus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Firstly, i dont know how many threads there are on this topic but maybe the Mods could roll some together or close some.

Secondly, contrary to what Ontario CFO Whyatt (notice the pun...why att) has said, noone is going to be running around with a restricted in their glove box. The conditions on the paper ATT still apply, the only thing that has changed is you now "carry" the Att electronically.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Everyone make sure you take the few minutes to express your support and desire for expanded gun rights and limited regulation for law abiding regular firearms owners. Wrote my MP and MLA for the first time on this topic as well as Minister Blaney. They are representatives so we must let them know what their constituents want them to represent.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Firstly, i dont know how many threads there are on this topic but maybe the Mods could roll some together or close some.

Secondly, contrary to what Ontario CFO Whyatt (notice the pun...why att) has said, noone is going to be running around with a restricted in their glove box. The conditions on the paper ATT still apply, the only thing that has changed is you now "carry" the Att electronically.
    Yes it will be electronically but From my understanding is you only need one ATT for your restricted guns you which will be a onetime deal and that you are not going to need to apply for an ATT overtime you you want to go to the gun range or to the gunsmith it will be onetime and onetime only ATT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Semper Paratus

So how many people voiced their opinion?

cheers
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123